Chapter 9

Byakuya and I privately sat down in the guest room.

There was an awkward silence between us.

It must be hard for Byakuya to tell me everything. I'm pretty sure I would freak out about it as well.

"Byakuya..." I looked at him and he looked at me.

"The first time I saw you, was from Aizen. You had disappeared after a conflict between me and Aizen. A few months after, a town that didn't exist appeared. There were people, but they were Hollows. One day, the Hollows decided to attack a source. I was driving a truck as one of my human jobs. I had forgotten my Soul candy. I left the giggai and fought the hollows." Byakuya looked away.

"Wait, you said you were driving..." I said, I paused as I felt my head hurt.

~
"Blossom!" Someone yelled.

~

That voice....

Byakuya nods his head. "The lifeless giggai, had hit a Ho... Human. That human whom my giggai hit was a friend of yours. I saw you cry. Not long did we meet again, here in Karakura Town. I took you away because your spiritual pressure wasn't normal. It took me a while to realize that Aizen had his eyes on you." Byakuya said.

~

Aizen smiled. "I can take you to get these items. After all, a beautiful girl like you should never be without those things."

~

"After a while, Aizen betrayed the Soul Society. He left and I took you under my care. There were a few other happenings. But, the one that happened was the attack Aizen had planned. He tried to obtain you. absorb you... In the end. You, as the Hyogouku, chose to destroy yourself, Aizen and the Soul Society." Byakuya said.

I looked down and hugged myself. "I-Is that why we can't return anymore?"

Byakuya nods his head and sighed. "I didn't want you to know... But, everytime you just call me your friend. Something inside me snapped everytime."

Uryu and Ichigo were eavesdropping on the conversation.

"I knew he hated being in the friendzone!" Ichigo  whispered to Uryu.

Uryu shook his head in disappointment. "He did hate it. When did that occur to you?"

"Since I mentioned it." Ichigo said.

Uryu then did a facepalm. "Seriously?"

Byakuya opened the door and the two quickly started fake punching each others shoulders.

"Really? That was a bad joke." Uryu said.

I walked passed then and they both stared at me.

The two looked at each other and frowned.

The next morning we all got ready for class.

"So, question. Who's going to watch Chii?" Uryu asked.

Everyone who was eating breakfast stared at Chii.

"Huh? I can take care of myself. I'm fine." Chii said.

Yumichika sighed. "I'll take care of her. In the meantime, Uryu. Don't forget to contact your friend."

Uryu nods his head.

Yui and Hakure are gone. Chii is all by herself now.

Byakuya looked at me as he took a sip of his coffee.

Last night, Byakuya told me one last thing before our conversation ended.

~

"I do love you, Blossom." Byakuya said.

I shook my head. "It's better if you go after someone else..."

~

The look on Byakuya's face... He was saddened by my words.

I looked away from him.

"Alright, come on let's go to school." Ikkaku said.

We all got out of the house and left for school.

Uryu walked next to me and smiled. "Blossom, I know you're barely remembering your memories. But, do you want to go with me somewhere after school?"

I looked at Uryu and slowly nod my head.

Uryu gave me a warm smile. "I may be able to help you after all."

Byakuya looked away and stopped as he spotted a figure not far from them.