Chapter 11

Aizen and I spent time together at Karakura Town.

I wanted Aizen to stay. But, he said I need to learn to let those who die go.

"Oh! Aizen, guess what?" I looked at him with a smile.

Aizen looked at me and tilts his head. "What is it?"

I held his hand and pointed to my school. "This is where a few of the Soul Reapers go to."

"Wait, aren't you all too old to go school?" Aizen asked.

"Uhm... Well, we are technically supposed to be Ichigo's age." I told him.

He laughed. "Can I guess that even Byakuya attends?"

I nod my head. "Yeah. Mayuri wanted to attend, so he can study what humans do. But, he wouldn't fit in well."

Aizen and I were about to head back to Uryu's house, but he stopped.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Doesn't Byakuya live with you?" He asked.

I soon realized that I would see Byakuya and Hisana everyday. Until this ends.

"Well, I don't mind at all. I'm not going out with him or anything. I don't have any relationship with him either..." I looked down.

Aizen stared at me, as if he was trying to figure something out.

"If I disappear, can you really accept to be alone?" Aizen asked.

This made me look at him with curiosity.

"So, you're my sister...?" Rukia asked.

Rukia, Hisana and Byakuya were at Uryu's house.

Hisana nods her head. "Yes. I'm very happy that Byakuya found you."

Rukia looked at Byakuya and smiled a bit. "I'm glad to be able to meet you."

Byakuya was looking out the window.

"Big brother, is there something wrong? " Rukia asked, as she walked near him.

He didn't reply.

Rukia looked out the window too.

"She's happy. " Rukia said, as she watch me hug Aizen.

Byakuya looked at Rukia. "I know, that this is temporary. I have spoken to Hisana. Death has already parted us. Hisana understood what I feel when I'm near Blossom."

Rukia sighed. "Honestly, you need to let her decide."

Hisana smiled, she was happy to see her sister and her lover getting along. But, upon hearing their conversation she frowned.

"Aizen..." I looked at him and sighed.

"Excuse me, you're Blossom. Right?" Someone asked.

I turned around and saw that it was Hisana.

She gave me a warm smile. "May we speak?"

I nod my head and told Aizen to let himself in Uryu's house.

"So, we're you the one keeping Byakuya happy? " She asked.

I shrugged. "I guess you can say that. But, I don't know."

Hisana still smiled as she looked at me. "You see, I can tell that he cares about you. He told me everything that has happened when I passed away. I never knew you were engaged to Aizen."

"Yeah. I do love Aizen. He was my world." I told her

Hisana and I decided to go out to eat. Just me and her.

We both went to a sweets cafe and had a decent conversation.

She enjoyed her sweet cakes and was giving me cheery smiles.

"Ah, so delicious." She said.

I smiled as well and said, "I'm glad you like it."

"You know, you're not going to avoid our cobversation right? " Hisana said.

I sighed and just nod my head.

She took a sip from her tea and looked at me.

I could tell that she seemed saddened about something.

"Did you know? Byakuya told me that he still loves me. But..." She paused.

"But?" I looked at her.

I once again had felt my chest tighten.

Hisana gave me a small smile. "He said that death has parted us. There was no reason for us to be together. You had a chance to live again, Blossom. Byakuya worried about me a lot, I married him too. But, I never made him happy. He loved me dearly..."

"Hisana, it's best if we don't talk about these things. You need to be able to rest in peace. Don't sadden yourself." I told her.

Hisana shook her head. "I will rest peacefully, if I know that you can love Byakuya. That you can make him happy. I saw a photo in Uryu's house. Byakuya was giving you a sweet gentle smile."

Hisana words caught me off guard.

"I-I can't be with him..." I told her.

Hisana had a sad look on her face and placed her hand on my chest.

"I know you care for Aizen, that you would do anything for him. What difference would your love make? Aizen and I will still go away once everything is figured out. You say you love Aizen. But, what does your heart say? Really?" Hisana said.

I thought about Hisana's words. She moved her hand away.

"I saw the look on your face. You were hurting when Byakuya hugged me. I know you care for him. There's no need to hide it. I won't get in your way. I will even help you." Hisana told me.

I couldn't help but think. This was Byakuya's wife. She was very sweet. I thought about how my chest hurts when I saw them hug.

"Big brother, please stop." Rukia said.

Byakuya had started an argument with Aizen.