I believe in us

Hi besties i'm back with a new chapter finally! This is the first day of the surrera countdown! Only 30 days to go till we see our faves again !

This fic starts a few days after the last chapter.

Little Mature warning

"Vic say something. I brought you here to get an opinion on which dress says i'm sorry for everything i put you through and for the shitty wife i have been." Andy yelled out of the fitting room looking at herself in the mirror. It's been a while since she dressed up. Thinking back the last time she went all out was at the wedding of Maya and Carina or better known as the day of their big fight that ruined everything. she shook her head and tried to focus on the dresses in front of her. "Andy what is taking so long? Do i need to come in and show you how to put on a dress?" Vic laughed and walked into to the fitting room finding Andy looking at herself in the mirror with tears in her eyes. "Owh Andy what is it?" She asked concerned "This dress... it looks like my wedding dress i didn't realize untill i put it on." She turned around facing Vic who immediately gave her a hug. "You know Andy i've never seen pictures of your wedding day." She says a little offended "Vic i'm sure you did!" "I'm pretty damn sure i didn't. Since you got married to your hot hot firefighter husband without your best friends and have been through so much the last years you never showed us. But if you looked anything like you do in this dress damn Herrera i get Sully i'm thinking about marrying you right now." they let out a belly laugh. "You want to see them? I have a few on my phone." Andy asked "OFCOURSE I DO! I want to see them all but first don't we need to pick out a dress for your hot date?" Vic looked at the dresses in the little fitting room and saw a Marine blue one with an open back. "I love the dress you have on but maybe it's a good thing to not wear a dress that looks like your wedding dress when you want to start over with the man you love. Try this one."

After they picked out a dress for Andy her date with Robert they grabbed a coffee before starting to walk back to the car. "VIC! What the hell." Andy let out when she felt herself being dragged into a store. "I already bought a dress and new shoes what are we doing here?" She asked confused "Herrera Herrera if you want your man to have his full attention you know a dress and shoes aren't enough for the night right? Do i really need to teach you everything." Vic laughed "I... Vic.. I haven't had sex since well.." Realizing she hadn't told her about the whole Beckett situation she quickly stopped herself before outing her secret. "I haven't had sex in months and it's been almost a year since Robert and i well." she started blushing "Months!!?" Vic let out shocked "What happend to self care? it's time you get back to it. So do you want a two piece or a one piece?" "You're not going to let me get out of this store without lingerie are you?" Andy laughed "Nope so you better start looking." Andy ended up buying a red lace onepiece with a low back.

After dropping Vic off at her place she grabbed her phone looking at the checklist she made to make sure everything for the date was ready. There was one more thing she had to do. She grabbed her carkeys and drove to the station knowing Robert wasn't there since his shift hadnt started yet. Andy made her way inside and opened Roberts locker leaving a little surprise for him and made her way out of the station. Exhausted she finally made it home. Dean was out with Pru so she had the house all to herself. she tidied the living room and she put the bags on her bed to deal with later before taking a quick shower. After doing some chores Andy ended up on the couch in some sweats with a and a T-shirt. Andy grabbed her phone and opened the flower delivery app and ordered some flowers.

Just as she finalized the order she heard little footsteps running towards her "ANNIE!!" Pru exclaimed excited "Hey Pruey! Where is dad?" Pru started giggling "Did you forgot that today is our pizza night? He is getting them out of the car. Annie did you get the dress?" She asked excited "Yes i did! do you want to see it?" Andy asked already knowing the answer "YES" Her little hand grabbed Andy's while running towards her aunties room. Pru jumped on Andy's bed next to the shopping bags. "How about i put it on and show you?" Pru nodded excited "Allright wait here okay!" Andy took the dress with her to the bathroom. "Annie what's taking so long" Pru knocked on the door impatient "Didn't i tell you to wait" she opened the door a little laughing. "Annie i think you are missing a part of your dress, where does this go?" Andy started blushing seeing Pru holding up her new lingerie set. "Uhm right it's for under the dress. It's to keep it in place so." She answered embarrassed. "Thank you" she quickly grabbed the little lace set out of Pru her hands before leaving the bathroom not wanting to explain her niece what lingerie is. She left the bathroom in her dress leaving Pru speechless. ''Wow! Annie you look like a princess. Will i look like you when i am big?" Andy let out a relieved laugh because Pru seemed to have forgotten the let's say other part of the dress "Pruey you will be the most beautifull princess ask your daddy you know he never lies" "Let's show daddy now!" Again she felt the tiny hands finding hers and dragging her to the living room where Dean was setting the table. "Daddy! Will i be a princess like auntie Annie when i grow up?" still lookking at her in awe "Damn Herrera! Robert is a very lucky man. You look great." He nodded approving the look before answering his daughters question. "Pruey you will be the most beautifull princess when you grow up." he gave Pru a kiss on her forehead before finishing settting the table "Does that mean i get a prince like uncle Robert?" "NO!!" Both Dean and Andy let out laughing at the confused look on Pru's face. "We mean you have to be very big before you can get your own prince or princess!" Dean quickly explained. "Annie can i see you wear the other part of the dress now?" Pru asked "Wait Andy you bought two dresses? what are you planning?" Dean asked confused "Well it isn't exactly a dress" Andy started blushing "And not really a thing i can show my innocent niece or my male roommate. Blame Vic i wasnt planning on buying anything like that." Dean was speechless he shook his head understanding what she was talking about. "Herrera Herrera Herrera you are not showing my daughter that" He let out a laugh. "Pru how about we let your auntie change back to her normal clothes. Do you want to pick out a movie?" He tried to chabge the subject "Okay daddy." They started their usual pizza night cuddled up on the couch watching a disney movie while eating.