ѕιχту-ƒσυя

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

THE BEGINNING OF THE END
———

Natalie had been sleeping in Pansy's dormitory, leaving their dormitory vacant over the weekend and now Vienna has it all to herself. Draco had stayed the night—

Or so she thought.

Her hand moved on the mattress, the space where Draco had been laying. Her tired mind awakens and she questions if she had been imagining Draco staying the night. It is unlike him to leave without telling her.

But she knew she hadn't been imagining his presence by the mattress still warm where he had been sleeping.

She sat up, stepped out of her bed in an oversized t-shirt she slept in and wandered over to the bathroom. Maybe he is showering? But her question is answered when she sees the empty bathroom.

Maybe he went to lessons early? Even though that sounds like the most absurd thing Draco would do. She laughed at herself for even considering it.

It's nothing — she tells herself and gets ready for the day.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna walked into the great hall, breakfast slowly coming to an end. Only a small amount of food is left on the tables. Vienna pours herself a glass of orange juice after joining Theo and Blaise at the Slytherin table.

"Good morning, Vienna," Blaise greets with a grin.

"Morning," Vienna smiles and takes a few sips of her orange juice.

"Is Malfoy too tired to come to breakfast?" Theo asked as a playful laugh escaped his lips, "you been keeping him up all night?"

Blaise laughed but Vienna did not. Not because she didn't find his joke amusing or because she took offence to the comment — but because she is starting to become more worried about Draco's whereabouts.

"I thought he would have been with you two?" Vienna uttered, her worry seeping into her mind, creating a whirlpool of thoughts and theories.

"Nah," Blaise shrugged, biting into his toast, "he is always with you. That boy has no time for us anymore. Not since he's been in love with you."

Vienna knew he was only joking. That's what these two did. Their jokes relaxed her but her worry was still present.

"Clearly something has taken up his time," Vienna sighed a little annoyance in her tone.

"I'm sure he will show up soon," Theo relaxed in his seat, "he can't have run off far."

"Yeah," Blaise chuckled, "especially with the party this evening. Malfoy never misses a party."

"A party?" Vienna raised a brow, "It's Wednesday."

"That's never stopped a good Slytherin party," Theo smirked, a devilish look in his eyes. Blaise matches his look. The pair already planning their mischievous games of the evening.