ѕєνєηту-ƒινє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

"—We're starving," Malcolm whispered and his words left a dark chill crawling up Draco's back.

Draco never gets scared—but this—this was far beyond Draco. He had no idea how he was going to get Vienna and himself out of this. A rumble of thunder echoed above, deep in the grey clouds which lured over.

A cold laughter echoed behind Malcolm. It came from Jerry who hovered over Vienna's lifeless body. Draco's hands tensed with a mixture of desperate rage and cruel fear.

"Maybe we should eat her first?" Malcolm coughed out a chuckle, "Let you watch," another dark laugh, "Nah, that would be cruel of us. And besides, we have a whole village to feed. We best get a move on."

The ropes around Draco's wrist were tight. He tried and tried to pry the ropes away but it was no use. Even with Draco's frantic need to save Vienna. 

"Please—"

The pleading word came from Draco. He never says please, the word sounded foreign, even as it rolled off his tongue.

Malcolm seemed to see the unfamiliar word, as his brow rose and his eyes widened. He peered down at Draco, leaning closer to him, "Your begs will do you no use. Not when we are all so hungry."

Draco let out a terrible groan. Desperate to get free. Desperate to get to Vienna.

"Jerry—" Malcolm announced. Standing up from Draco who was rocking in the chair, pulling at the ropes, jaw clenching as he tried and tried to free himself,

"—we shall begin," Malcolm grinned as he pulled out a silver knife from his jacket pocket. The clouds continued to roar above and the smell of rain filling the air.

Jerry licked his lips as he smiled, reaching for his boot where a matching knife was concealed. As Malcolm stood sharpening his knife and a crack of thunder bounced down on them, Jerry was struggling to pull out his knife. Jerry turned, groaning as he did, to see why his knife was stuck.

It happened so fast, just as the rain began falling from the sky, Vienna raised, Grabbed Jerry by the neck and bit hard into his skin. Jerry screamed as Rain hit the floor creating puddles quickly. It was dark but Draco watched as Vienna shoved Jerry to the ground, his neck gushing out blood and Vienna wailed with disgust as blood dripped from her mouth like a Vampire.

Malcolm watched in shock.

Vienna was thinking the same as Draco. The whole time she had been listening. Careful not to move, and she waited for the moment to attack. She was desperate. She would do anything to keep Draco safe. Just as he would for her.

Draco lowered his chin, still bound to the chair, and his still dark with rage eyes and a desperate need to get out. But as he watched Vienna stand to her feet, hair a mess and blood dripping from her mouth, a smirk crawled onto his lips and his eyes glistened with love.

"What have you done?" Malcolm asked shakily as he looked between Vienna and Jerry; who was taking his last breaths of life.

"Nothing you weren't about to do to us," Vienna replied, wearily watching Malcolm's eyes and the blade he held in his hand.

"You will die next," Malcolm responded. A worthless threat but Vienna's heart still pounded inside her, despite the reckless need to kill swimming around inside her.

"No," Vienna told him, "You'll let us go."

Rain splattered their faces as the tension grew thick. Vienna could tell Malcolm was scared and she used it to her advantage.

"Yes, you will," Vienna took a step closer and to her surprise, Malcolm stepped backwards, into a puddle but close enough for Draco to swing his leg and trip the man backwards. He fell to the puddle with a thump.

Vienna was quick as she ran toward him and kicked the knife from his hand. She had about four seconds to untie Draco before Malcolm reached his knife and she wasted none of those precious seconds.

Draco's hands were warm as she untied them. She wanted to hug him, to feel him against her, to just be alone with him. It made her angry that she couldn't. The ropes dropped to the wet floor and another roar of thunder growled around them.

Draco was on his feet in one strong, swift movement. The rage was radiating from him in such a dominating, fearful way. Every bone in Vienna's body was screaming for him and his rage—It made something dark and evil twist inside her and she loved it. She loved him. The smirk on her blood-stained lips was devilish.

Malcolm crawled against the wet floor as his arm reached for the knife but Draco stood atop his hand and above the rain pouring to the ground, a crack was heard followed by a groan of pain.

Vienna was going to enjoy watching Draco kill him. She watched in awe.

"Too slow," Draco growled as he bent down to the knife Malcolm was going to use on him, picked it up and played with it between his ringed fingers.

Then, Draco gripped the handle of the blade with such a strong force, ready to—

"What was that?" Vienna asked as a loud bang echoed from the village.

It was silent. For a second. Then the yelling began.

"What is going on?" Draco demanded do know from Malcolm as he gripped the back of his neck.

"I—I don't know," Malcolm stuttered and Vienna could tell his words were true.

It wasn't until blue flashing lights bounced against the brick wall of the alley. Draco turned to Vienna whose eyes were wide with fear.

"What in hell?" Malcolm muttered as he earned toward the lights. He truly was clueless.

"Fuck." Draco growled then stabbed Malcolm in the back. The quickest he'd ever murdered someone but he had no choice. As much as he would have devoured in the sight of watching Malcolm's life drain from his eyes, he couldn't.

"Come on, we have to go now." Draco stepped over Malcolm's body as the lights flashed closer.

Draco grabbed Vienna's hand and they ran out of the alleyway. A car skidded to a sudden stop followed by another. Draco turned around, only to see police run out and chase after them, guns out and aimed at them.

And among them, was Owens, stepping out of one of the cars and walking toward them. Draco caught Owens's eyes and when he gave a nod of his head, Draco knew what he had to do now.

His message was received.

He turned away and took Vienna down another alley. Where they didn't stop running through the village until they descended into the dark forest once again. Their only company was the moon that shone brightly above them and the storm that drenched them in rain.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3