σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʟɪɴᴋ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The house was warm and cosy and the fresh sweater and shorts she wore were soft and slightly large on her-but she she didn't mind-After her long bath, Vienna left a few lamps on in her room and then went downstairs, hoping to find hot chocolate. And she did.

The kitchen was large, with a beautiful modern, black interior and wooden floors. Again, Vienna only kept one lamp on in the kitchen. She preferred the dim light over the horrible brightness. For some reason, the darkness made her feel safer. Not so exposed.

She sat on one of the bar stools and drank her hot chocolate, soaking up the warmth and enjoying the science of her own mind. That was until Vienna saw two headlights through the window and heard tires against gravel. Vienna was on her feet in an instant, a rush of fear crawling up her spine. However, that didn't stop her as she ran to the window and peeked through the curtains.

The headlights turned off and then the car door opened. First, she saw his leg step out of the car and then she saw him. Her mind began adventuring through all those evil promises of revenge. His tall and masculine figure was dark in the shadows of the night but she knew it was him.

She immediately felt that cold anger return to her at the sight of Draco. Her body was hot and fiery. She hated herself for feeling such a way toward him. He wore black trousers and a black, half-unbuttoned shirt.

Vienna moved away from the window and walked over to the drawers in the kitchen. She didn't know which one Owens kept the knives in but she opened them all until she found them. And when she did, she pulled out the shiniest and sharpest knife in there. She grabbed it and quickly moved to the alcove in the hallway.

Just as she got into the small, dark gap, the door unlocked. He had a key? She heard him close the door and inhale deeply. Like he was sniffing her out or like he was entering his own home after a long day at work.

"Vienna?" Draco called out, his deep voice echoing throughout the house. Suddenly Vienna was even more glad this house was so big. She'd be able to sneak around like a mouse and then pounce at him like a cat when she got the chance.

She heard his footsteps move into the kitchen and then heard him pick up her half-empty mug of hot chocolate. Fuck.

"I know you're here," Draco called out again and she could literally hear the smirk on his lips, "You can't hide from me. . ."

She can and she will.

Draco's footsteps echoed again and this time they moved closer to her, Vienna scurried down the hallway and into what looked like an office and hid behind the door, leaving it half open. To afraid the sound of it closing would draw him straight to her.

His footsteps followed her. Slowly and tauntingly. Like he had all the time in the world to find her. And Vienna knew he would gladly hunt her down forever.

As long as it'd take, he'd find her. He'd always find her.

Draco's footsteps echoed past the office and they continued further into the house. Vienna saw his shadow pass through the small gap of the door and when she was certain he had passed, she slipped out of the door, with the knife held tightly in her hand.

Now she was the one following him-hunting him.

Vienna kept well back from him, only glancing at his figure when he came to the end of the hallway or entered or left a room. And eventually, he walked up the steps.

She watched him from the shadows of the room she hid in, peeking out and watching his figure walk up the grand stairs. She could smell him. Smell his aftershave and it was practically calling after her. Daring her to follow him up those stairs.

And she did, and she wasn't sure she was follow him to kill him or for other reasons.

When he was up the stairs, she silently stepped out and watch him turn left, toward her room. She waited a few seconds and then ran up the stairs and then moved herself along the wall to her room.

She knew he was in there. Waiting for her.

But Vienna knew better than to just walk in there and announce herself.

So instead she peeked in, so carefully and saw him standing in the dim, golden light, staring out the window. His back was facing her and she saw the perfect opportunity to sneak up on him.

She gripped the knife tighter, so tight her knuckles had turned white and walked slowly toward him. And when she was close enough she grabbed his shoulder, spun him around so quickly and forced him against the wall, he didn't even get a second to react.

But he didn't look surprised. He didn't even seem to care about the knife she was holding to his throat.

He knew she was there.

___________________________________

Instagram - kirsten.enn

Copyright © kirsten enn