14

Jinhee POV

Nighttime

After I got to my house, I went straight to have a shower. After that, I ran to my parents' room. "Mom! Mom! Mom!" I said while knocking on the door aggressively. "What? What happened?" She said after answering the door.

I show her the necklace. "Wow, Jinhee. That's beautiful! Where did you get it?" She asked, still staring at the necklace. "Lee Know got it for me!" I jumped like a kid. My mum's smile went away, then it came back but in a weak smile.

"Lee Know? How did you know it's from him? Did he meet you? He's still alive?" Many questions went out of her mouth. "Yes! Wait, I didn't meet him yet. But there's a mysterious box on my table, my assistant said it was from someone unknown. And there's a letter. The writer ended the letter with ' from your only, LK'. L-K. L is for Lee, K is for Know. Lee-Know!" I explained excitedly.

"Aww, sweety. That's not Lee Know. That's my friend's son, Lee Kyung-sik. I thought you could make up a relationship with him. You're going to have a blind date with him. If I'm not wrong it's tomorrow. Trust me, he's a nice boy!" My mom said while holding my hands. My smile went away. 'What' was the only word to come out of my mouth.

"Um, I'm just... Going to get some sleep. Goodnight, mother," I said in a weak tone. She gave me a good night's kiss and I went to my room. I threw myself on the bed.

Lee Kyung-sik? Who's that? Who is he to address himself as my only LK? That nickname was supposed to be Lee Know's, not him. I didn't even know him. His face, his age, his parents, nothing! Great. Now I'm going to have a blind date with someone that is not Lee Know.

A heavy sigh escaped from my mouth. I took the box that I assumed was from Lee Know instead of Lee Kyung-sik. I took off the necklace and put it back inside the box. It's not that I don't like the necklace. I'm afraid I might choke myself. After a while, I can finally go to sleep.

«Next day»

I woke up in the morning, I didn't do much. Just taking a shower, eating some breakfast, and saying goodbye to my parents. After that, I drove to my workplace. I greeted Karina and the workers that were passing by.

After I was in my office, I put my bag down and start to do my work. "Ting," a notification could be heard from my phone. I took a glance at it. It was a message from an unknown number.

"Ready for the date tonight? ;),"

It must be Lee Kyung-sik. "Mmm, should I answer him?" I said to myself. I put my phone down, planning to reply to him later. "Ting," another notification.

"Don't be late! :D"

"Does he think I would come? Nu-uh. Nope. Never," I said. "Ting," "Ugh, what do you want?!" I shouted at my phone.

"Anyways, I'm at your company building. Wait for me at your office. This might take a long time:]"

"What? How? When?" Questions are all in my head. "Ring ring," my office phone rang. "Hello? Yes, Karina?" I said as Karina's voice could be heard after I pick up the phone. "There's who? Lee Kyung-sik? Sigh, he's there? Just let him in," I groaned after knowing he was there.

Not long after I ended the phone, the door burst open revealing an unknown figure with a bouquet. "Greetings, my future wife," he said while handing me the bouquet. "Umm, thanks," I thanked. "Didn't you check your messages?" He asked, eyeing my phone.