gilmore girls

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"if you say one more word i might just punch you

"if you say one more word i might just punch you."
╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- belle celina capulet
name meaning- belle (beautiful), celina (heaven or moon), and capulet (very determined or headstrong)
age- sixteen (in the first season)
nicknames- juliet (at the beginning because of her last name and then by logan), speedy (her old friends), princess (mockingly), and shortie (rory and lorelei)
positive traits- she is creative and a very determined person. she loves doing anything related to the arts. she is also very caring and would travel to the ends of the earth for the people that she cares about. she can catch onto things quite quickly and isn't afraid to take risks. she loves helping people and is typically described as having a calming personality. she also is very sweet.
negative traits- she can be very determined and well this is a good thing, it can led to her being manipulative and cunning when it comes to getting what she wants. she is a good liar. she doesn't always think her actions through which gets her in trouble a lot of the time, as well as causing her to be reckless. she doesn't express her emotions and never forgives people.
strengths- she is very creative and good at anything that involves art. she also is very agile and flexible as she did gymnastics most of her life. she also has good endurance since she loves running. some people claim that she has a photographic memory since she is great at remembering things. she has good body strength. she also doesn't get afraid easily which allows her to push herself.
weaknesses- when she was younger she hurt her knee and now she always has to be careful since it is known to flare up. she has problems controlling her emotions which is why when mitchum came into the news they fought. she also gets bored easily and doesn't like paying attention in class. she is somewhat stuck up which leads her to not listening to others ideas sometimes.
backstory- her family gave her up for adoption when she was born and she was quickly adopted by the capulet family. her family was very rich and were close to the huntzberger's. when she graduated high school, she went to harvard school, but she also managed to land an internship with mitchum. however, mitchum always looked down on here because she was adopted. belle quickly realized this and quit, but never told logan. her junior year of school she transferred to yale. there she reunited with old friends from high school who invited her to join the life and death brigade. her friends called her juliet because of her last name and she had played the role in a high school play. logan caught onto this name and took to calling her it. belle
kept her distance though, thinking he was like his father. this all came to head one day when mitchum came to the yale daily news. the two got in an argument and logan stood up for her. she later became a writer for the new york times.
gender- female
sexuality- heterosexual
birthdate- january thirteen, nineteen eighty-four
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

 gender- female sexuality- heterosexual birthdate- january thirteen, nineteen eighty-four ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗