the rookie

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"are you ever going to see me as anything else than the girl you brought in three years ago?"╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝ personal:name- vanessa adalyn channing name meaning-• vanessa (butterfly)• adalyn (noble)• channing (young wolf)age- thirty (i...

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- vanessa adalyn channing
name meaning-
• vanessa (butterfly)
• adalyn (noble)
• channing (young wolf)
age- thirty (in season one of the rookie)
nicknames-
• officer channing
• butterfly (her mother)
• babe (tim bradford)
positive traits- vanessa is very caring about the people that she cares about. she would go to the end of the world for someone that she loves. she doesn't give up on people, because she had people who weren't willing to give up on her. vanessa has a high work ethic and doesn't give up once she sets her mind on something. she also is usually sweet.
negative traits- vanessa is cunning and opportunistic. she will do anything if it means that it will help her. this includes crossing even her own family. she isn't the most trustworthy person in the world. she has no problem lying to other people and telling them what she knows that they will want to hear. she can be incredibly sarcastic and sassy at times.
strengths- vanessa has knowledge of most of the drug deals that have happened in los angeles and who works for who. this makes her helpful if they have a case that involves drug dealers. she also has some contacts who aren't aware that she has become a police officer that she can reach out to for information. she is also very skilled with a handgun.
weaknesses- some of the cops that vanessa encounters don't trust her and think that she is working against them and could possibly be a mole. she has to work extra hard to prove herself because of her past. despite going through the academy, she is unfamiliar with some of the codes and terms that the police force uses as she isn't the best at memorization.
personality type- istp
enneagram- type three
backstory- vanessa was born into a family that was pretty well known in los angeles for dealing drugs. growing up, it was the only thing that she knew and she got involved with helping to make drops. she met isabel bradford while she was doing undercover work and the two became fast friends. it was because of isabel that a drop she was working at got busted. vanessa was offered a deal that if she would leak information from her parents operation that she would be granted immunity. a few months later, her parents and sister were taken into custody. despite isabel being the one to turn her in, the two had remained friends. vanessa felt a debt to her for helping her to get out of the world of drugs and tried to help isabel do the same. when she realized that she would have to find a new way of supporting herself, isabel suggested her joining the police force. she was a rookie the year before nolan joined the force. her and tim bradford grew close as they both were trying to help isabel. along the way, the two began to fall for each other.
species- human
gender- female
sexuality- pansexual
birthdate- july thirtieth, ninteen eighty-eight
zodiac sign- leo
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

 species- human gender- female sexuality- pansexual birthdate- july thirtieth, ninteen eighty-eight zodiac sign- leo╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗