the hunger games

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"i am a survivor. i have survived your games before and i will do it again."
╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
personal:
name- alexandra renee singh
name meaning- alexandra (one who comes to rescue warriors), renee (reborn or to be born again), and singh (lion)
age- fifteen (in her first games)
nicknames- alex (the people closest to her), the deadliest girl in district two, the girl in the mask, my lioness (finnick), and the singh girl
positive traits- she is very good at acting and has created the persona for herself as a person who is cold and cunning, even if this isn't true. she is smart and manipulative, knowing how to make a situation work for her. she is extremely loyal to the people that she cares about and would do anything for them. she is very caring. she also is creative though rarely people see this side of her.
negative traits- she has a very fiery temper and is not good at holding her tongue, which has gotten her in trouble. she holds a grudge and has a hard time forgiving people. she is very headstrong and doesn't like listening to other peoples ideas. she isn't good at making quick decisions. she is very vengeful, and can get blinded by the thought of getting revenge. she isn't empathetic.
strengths- she has grown up training for the games for her entire life. she is very agile and trained with quite a few weapons. her specialty being throwing knives. she is good with plant identification as well. she is clever and cunning, willing to do what she has to do to achieve her goals. she is good at running as well. she is also good at hiding herself and at camouflage.
weaknesses- while she can run, she isn't good at long distance since her endurance isn't as good as she would like. she isn't good at close combat, especially not hand to hand. if someone gets close to her, she knows she is in trouble. during her first games, she injured her knee and it has a habit of flaring up when she pushes it, adding to her struggles when running long distance.
personality type- entj
enneagram- type eight
backstory- alexandra's family was always very well known in district two. her mother was a victor and her father was a peacekeeper. alexandra grew up training along with her sister, who was four years younger than her. the two quickly became regarded as some of the deædliest women in district two. however alexandra never wanted to compete, this was just an act. she was reaped when she was fifteen and no one dared try and take her spot. when she entered the games she made a quick alliance because of her reputation. from here she stayed with them until it got down until the last few, then she began turning group members against each other. she made her escape from the group, and found a hiding spot. on her way to her hiding spot though she was hit by the sparks of a fireball, which caused permanent burn damage to her face. this is the reason that she is always seen wearing a mask when she is in the capital.
species- human
gender- female
sexuality- heterosexual
birthdate- march thirty first
zodiac sign- aries
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

species- human gender- female sexuality- heterosexual birthdate- march thirty first zodiac sign- aries ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗