Part 2

Me and Luke said our goodbyes and I gave his mum a hug and tried to give his dad a warm handshake but he pulled me in for a hug as well. They were really lovely people and it calmed my nerves that I had finally met them.
"So what did you think of them" Luke asked
"I love them they're not as embarrassing as you make them out to be" I laughed
"Wait till you get to know them they really are"
We giggled and made our way back to uni.

I kissed Luke goodnight after he walked me to my room. I'm in a sorority house which is fun the parties are wild and I love it. Luke stays in a dorm. I collapsed on my bed and shut my eyes but couldn't sleep I kept thinking about Mr Dunphy or Phil as he said to call him. I splashed water on my face and decided to go out for a cigarette. I sat at the front door stairs and tried to shake things off. Luke doesn't know I smoke and I don't all the time but I do enjoy one once in a while. The cold summer breeze brushed my hair back and I just enjoyed the quiet night. It's almost the summer break as well I can't wait I feel like all I've been doing recently is studying. I'm studying real estate it's always been my dream to sell houses, I have an apprenticeship with Gil Thorpe which is good but he's a bit of an arsehole sometimes. I put my cigarette out and headed back up to bed and fell asleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.
"Ugh this f*cking alarm" I slapped the thing to turn it off.
I jumped in the shower and got ready. I don't have any classes today so I made my way to work.
"Morning Gil here's your coffee."
"Can you go sort out my paperwork and cut the chatting" he said in a rough tone as usual.
Hours past and it was time to go I called Luke and he said his grandpa was having a gathering if we'd like to go. Of course I said yes and we met up and made our way to his grandpas house (more like a bloody mansion).

He chapped the door and a man answered I guessed that was his grandpa.
"Hi I'm y/n nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too y/n"
He shook my hand and we entered the house.
"O M G IS THIS HER" a gay man screamed!
I giggled and he ran over and gave me a tight hug.
"I'm y/n"
"I'm Cameron or cam or whatever you want me to be"
Luke turned red and I couldn't stop laughing with Cameron.
"CAM!"
A ginger man ran over and pulled him off me.
"I am so sorry, I'm Mitch and you've met cam were Luke's uncles, cam just gets a bit excited sometimes." He explained
"Don't worry about it I already love him." I said talking about cam.
Cams faced brightened up even more when I said it.

"Wow you're stunning how did Luke manage to get with you?"
A girl came over and said.
"Oh I'm Hayley Luke's sister."
"Nice to meet you and thank you." I said to her.
"JAYYY"
A Latin lady screamed.
"Oh sorry sorry didn't know we had a new guest" she said.
"No problem I'm y/n"
"I'm Gloria I'm married to Luke's grandpa."
She was a young lady, gorgeous and had a thick accent.

We sat down in their kitchen and I got to know everyone and then in came Phil and Claire. Once again my jaw dropped when I saw Phil, what was wrong with me this is my boyfriends dad and I'm literally drooling over him. We all had a drink together and it was nice to get to know Luke's whole family. Luke told them me and him only had a day left at uni until summer break and they invited me to a cabin they had booked. I agreed to go with them and after a few more hours me and Luke left.

We arrived at Luke's dorm and he offered me to stay the night. We cuddled up on his bed and watched a movie and by a movie I mean the same thing we watch every chance we get, Grown Ups. It's been my favourite movie since i was a child and Luke loved watching me laugh my head off at it. We fell asleep while watching it.