Part 9

During dinner I avoided Luke the full time and sat next to Haley who took my mind of everything. After dinner concluded I slipped out and headed to the beach so I could sit and dwell in my own thoughts. Just sitting on the sand makes me able to breath for a second while I just relax in the moonlight. I never thought my life would end up like this. I would pretend to not to know where I went wrong but I know exactly where. I'm not stupid I know the right thing to do is cut contact with this family but I  just can't. My body physically aches for Phil's touch and I can't help it. I've never been a selfish girl but the way this man makes me feel I just have to put myself first for once.

I slipped into bed next to Luke while he was sound asleep and woke up early in the morning so I could get dressed and not have to talk to him yet. Buzz buzz...
"Hey you" Phil's voice came through the phone
"Come and meet me at the shuttle bus in 10 minutes"
Before I could reply he hung up. Fuck why am I nervous I literally never know what this man's going to end up coming out with or doing. I got to the front of the hotel to see Phil in black shorts and no top.
"You're really trying to tempt me today aren't you?" I said strutting over to him. He just smiled at me and lead me on the bus.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see in 15 minutes darling."

The shuttle finally stopped and Phil lead to through trees to the most beautiful lake you could imagine. He wrapped his arms round my waste and rested his head on my shoulder admiring the view with me.
"I thought this would cheer you up" he whispered in my ear.
I was speechless. Nobody's ever done something sentimental for me before.
"Let's go!" He picked me up over his shoulder and took me into the lake with him. It was the perfect temperature. I wrapped my arms and legs around him pulling him as close to me as possible. I want nothing more than this man in this moment. In a swift movement I took my bikini top off and flung it up on a rock. I could already feel him pressed against me.
"I don't want you to feel like you have to do this y/n I told you last night I wanted to get to know you emotionally as well."
I kissed him passionately to shut him up.
"Does that answer the question?"
He flung his shorts up next to my bikini and I put my hand under the water to touch him. I moved my hand in a fast pace while at the same time pressing him against me. He was trying to control his breathing but I could see the pleasure all over his face. As I got faster I placed his cock at my entrance and he thrusted into me. My eyes rolled back I couldn't help myself as he kissed my chest while keeping a steady pace. I pushed him back so that we got to dry land as he lay on some damp rocks I kissed him gently all the way down. He used his hands to hold my hair back while I took all of him in my mouth. I didn't stop for a breath due to the moans I could hear coming from him. He finally finished and I came back up to see how red and out of breath he was. He regained his breath and put me on my back while biting my thighs pleasantly. He then started to use his tongue on me and my legs were trembling praying he wouldn't stop for even a second. The heat of his tongue sent my head flying back as I put my hands through his hair grabbing it in pleasure. My whole body then settled down as he lay next to me neither of us uttering a word. Finally he broke the silence "this will never stop y/n L/n. I will never be able to live without you again."