Part 4

I woke up on the couch and looked up expecting to see Luke sound asleep but instead it was Phil.
F*ck what have I done? It's fine, I'm fine I was drunk and nothings happened. Hopefully.
He opened his eyes and saw my head on his chest.
"Oh god y/n sorry I don't remember falling asleep with you"
"Don't worry me neither"
Neither of us moved he still had his arm round me and my head was still on his chest. We both were still fully dressed with our shoes on at least and I mean nothing would have happened either he doesn't look at me that way and I wouldn't do that to Luke.

"Do you want a shower?" I asked
"I'd love one to try and cure this hangover" he said. We both sat up on the couch and I looked around vision blurry and saw how wrecked the house was, cups everywhere and everything else had been moved, nobody else was to be seen. He put his fingers on the top of his nose trying to get rid of the sore head. I walked him upstairs to the bathroom nearest my room and gave him a towel. Mitch and Cam ran past me while I was going to my room and thanked me for the night but said they had to get back to Lily. I laughed and went in my room to check for Luke but he wasn't there. I undressed and was stood in my underwear looking for a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

"F*ck sorry y/n I should've knocked" Phil came in.
"Shit don't worry it's fine I should have been dressed"
I stood still in my underwear. He had a towel round his waist and his hair was dripping.
God that man
I grabbed a baggy top and flung it on it just covered my underwear. He came in and sat on my dresser chair to not get my bed wet. I left the room to give him some privacy and he got dressed, thanked me for a good night and left.

F*ck I'm embarrassed he's never going to want to look at me again and to make things more awkward Im going to a cabin with him tomorrow night.

I messaged Luke and he came over, I didn't think to mention anything to him about his Dad and me waking up together or me flashing him so I kept my mouth closed and acted normal. We got some food and hung out for a bit and then I helped him pack for the cabin.  "You staying tonight?" He asked.
"I think I'll go back to my room and try get a good sleep for when we go away tomorrow if that's alright?"
"Yeah that's fine, remember we're leaving at 9:00 AM tomorrow so be ready."
"Okay I will goodnight love you" I kissed him and left.

I need a smoke Jesus. No I can't I don't want the nicotine in my system before bed I need a good sleep.

My head hit my pillow and I put my earphones in to try relax. I fell asleep and when I woke up my music was blasting through my ears still. I checked the time and it was 8:30. Shit. I jumped up and got ready grabbed my suitcase and ran to Luke's dorm just in time to leave.
"Morning sleepy" he kissed my cheek.
"Morning babe" I said tiredly.
"Ready to go?" Luke took my suitcase
"Yeah let's go!" I said a bit more excitedly.

We left and the taxi pulled up to Luke's parents house. My anxiety went through the roof when I saw Claire come out the front door, I greeted her and waited for Phil to come out but he didn't.
"Is Phil not coming?" I asked.
"He is but he's working late so he'll make his own way.
"Oh alright" I said.
We made our way to the cabin in Claire's car it took a couple hours but I just spoke to Hailey most the time and her boyfriend Dylan was also with us, I could tell Claire hated him, then we finally arrived. It was a huge wooden cabin and it was stunning.

Me and Luke went and chose our room and unpacked. He went to go sit with Hayley and Dylan, and Cam and Mitch came and sat with me.
"Soooo you and Luke" cam squealed
"Yeah he's great" I said.
"What about your family are yous close?" Mitch asked
"Not really tbh"
I don't really like talking about my family it's a messy topic
"Well you have us now" cam gave me a reassuring hand squeeze.
That was really nice of him to say.

We headed downstairs and I heard a car pull up.
"Y/n can you go check who it is please?" Claire asked as I was closer to the door.
"Yeah of course" I walked out to check.
My heart started racing as soon as I saw who it was.
"Mr Dunphy. Hey" I stuttered as he walked up to me
"Y/n we are way past the Mr Dunphy phase" he laughed and winked at me.
F*ck  f*ck  f*ck this man
"Love the hat" I said.
He was wearing a cowboy hat.
"Ahaha I knew you'd like it" he said taking it off and placing it on my head
"You suit it a lot more than me" he smirked and tapped the hat to cover my eyes.
I pushed the hat up and laughed.
We walked in together and he sat his suitcase at the door.