Part 5

Everyone greeted Phil as I stood at the side smiling.
"LETS PARTAYYYY" Claire screamed
"Whoop whoop" hailey joined in

The night went well and once again I was wasted. I can't really handle my drink tbh and I do usually over do it that's why I try not to drink too much. Luke has far too much to drink so he went to bed early. It was only me, Claire, Gloria, hailey, Phil and Cam left tonight. I went over and grabbed Phils hand to dance. Everyone else went off to bed except me him cam and Gloria. We tried to keep it down but it was too hard and we all couldn't stop laughing. Me and Phil collapsed on the couch together still giggling he put his arm around me. My cheeks flushed and this time he saw it. I looked at his lips and he stood up. Shit he saw me do that. He walked round the corner and nodded at me to follow him.

"Y/n what are you doing to me?"
"Nothing what are you doing to me" I stuttered
"There's things I would love to do to you y/n but I can't" he said softly
"Do it" I said without a stammer
"What?"
"Phil do those things"
He shoved me against the wall and he went for it. His lips were softer than I thought and he bit down on my lips while kissing me deeply. I let out a soft moan and I knew at the back of my mind it was wrong but I blamed it on the liquor that I didn't stop. He moved down to my neck and picked me up placing me on a wooden table. I ran my hand up and down his trousers and then wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer. I didn't think he would have been like this but he really went for it. I ran my fingers through his hair and just let my body take over.
"Y/n Phil where are yous?" Gloria screamed.
"Shit" I said breathlessly and he let go of me instantly.

We walked into the living room again fixing our hair.
"Where were yous?" Asked Cam
"Got some fresh air" Phil explained
"Why are yous so red then" Gloria questioned
"The booze?" I said awkwardly giggling
"Oh well partyyyy!" said Cam
"Actually I'm going to go to bed" I said pretending to yawn
"Same with me" Phil whispered
We said goodnight and walked off together.
"Well goodnight then" I said rubbing my arm with my head down as the liquor was wearing off.
He pushed my chin up so I faced him
"Goodnight y/n" and walked away to his room.

I thought I'd sleep outside on the couches I didn't want to need to see Luke. I woke up to the sun beaming in my face, my head was thumping and I looked up to see Luke shaking me with a cup of water and pain killers.
"Morning sleepy head" he whispered
"Good morning" I said sitting up
"You didn't come to bed, why?"
Then I remembered everything
"Oh didn't want to wake you"
"Alright here's some water and pills anyway to cure your hangover"
"Thanks baby I'm going to go for a shower"
"Alright I'm going to the shops with the rest of the family see you when I'm back"
He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked away. I went into the cabin and slipped into the shower. It was burning hot on my skin and felt so good.
CHAP CHAP
"Ehh come in" I shouted out assuming it was Luke
"Y/n"
F*ck it's Phil
He opened the shower curtain revealing me.
"F*ck Phil I'm naked"
"We need to talk"
"How about we talk after I'm dressed?"
"No we need to talk now. Alright, look" he paused
"F*ck y/n I can't concentrate while your naked body is right infront of me"
"So join then?"
I did not just say that!
He stripped and hoped in the shower with me. We stared at each other for a minute without saying or doing anything and then I just went for him. Our naked bodies pressed against each other and I could already tell he was hard. I kissed him as he placed his hands on my hips and pressed me against the wet shower wall.
"Phil we can't do this" I said pressing my head against his
"Oh god y/n I'm sorry"
"No no no don't be I want to do this but you're married and I'm dating your f*cking son"
"Y/n I'm not like this it's just you I I don't know"
"We can talk later" I said as he let go of my hips.
I got out the shower with him and we wrapped towels around ourselves and he went the other way down the hall than me.

I am the worse person. I'm the person I told myself I'd never be. Poor Luke and Claire what the f*ck am I thinking.