Part 6

Sorry for the wait everyone but I will start writing much more often now.

The rest of the weekend was the slowest days of my life and I avoided Phil the whole time, anytime I looked up from the dinning table he would be staring but I avoided his eye contact.

When I arrived at my dorm I crashed on my bed face first. I unpacked my things and said hi to the girls before I headed outside for a cigarette. It was almost 10 o'clock and I decided I had to go and talk to Phil which I know is stupid but all I can think about is how he's feeling about what happened, I want to cut anything off before it begins. I drove over to his house trying to think of what to say, when I chapped the door Claire answered.
"Oh hi y/n it's quite late are you alright?"
"Hi Mrs Dunphy. Yeah I'm fine was just popping round to see Haley." My heart was thumping in my chest with anxiety.
She let me in and I could feel Phil's eyes on me but i just went straight down to Haley's room. I knocked and she allowed me to come in.
"What's wrong y/n?" She asked
"Just needed a night out and I knew you know the best places to party around." I explained.
"Omg girl yes I thought you'd never asked we can go tomorrow night."
"Okay can't wait thank you!"
"Could you not have just messaged me?" She said with a confused look
"Umm I was out and just thought I'd come see you.." I said awkwardly.
"Awhhh okay" she said not second guessing it.

I went back upstairs and gave Phil the eyes to follow me outside. I sat in my car and waited for him to come out and 5 minutes later he opened the passenger door and sat down. We didn't speak as I drove around the corner to hide the car away from his house.
"So why have you decided at this time of tonight that you want to talk to me after avoiding me the rest of the weekend?" He asked still not looking at me.
"I had to think of what to say to you and didn't want to ruin the weekend more."
He turned to look at me after I said that.
"If anything you made the weekend more enjoyable y/n" he said in a soft tone which made my heart pound.
"What is this? I mean I'm dating your son for f*ck sake and you're married. I'm not like this, I'm not a home-wrecker Phil." I said cutting straight to the point.
"It's what ever you want it to be." He said staring right into my soul. Before I could reply he went in to kiss me and of course I kissed him back. Something about the man just makes me crave him. He stopped kissing me and pushed himself into the back seat of my car suggesting I followed him, which I did. As soon I was on top of him I could feel him underneath me getting harder and harder as he started undressing me still not breaking our kiss. He kissed me deeper as he slipped my shorts off while I was unbuckling his belt and leaving him in just his boxers. He broke the kiss and just looked at me making sure I was okay with what was happening which I was, I knew I should stop this but for some reason that feeling came over me again and I didn't want to. As he tugged his and my underwear off he went back into kiss me while tightened his grip around my hip's positioning me as he slipped inside of me bitting my lip gently.
"F*ck." He whispered as he pressed his head against mine. That one word sent shivers down my spine. As he went into me faster and harder we both finished ,the car windows were fully steamed by this point and we both sat silent for a minute.

Can I come back to yours y/n" he asked trying to catch his breath back.
"What about Claire?"
"I'll tell her I need to stay at the office somethings came up."
We got dressed and drove back to my house trying to be as quite as we could sneaking up the stairs not being able to contain our laughter from the thrill. We reached the top of the stairs and slipped in my room without any of the girls catching us. He collapsed on my bed and used his foot to pull me in. I sat on top of him and we continued to have fun throughout the night. I woke up the next day butt naked wrapped in Phil's arms. I got up and sat on top of him kissing his body to wake him. He opened one of his eyes and smiled at me.
"Good morning darling. What time is it."
I checked my phone "10 am"
"Oh no" he sat up and put me to the side scurrying to get his clothes on.
"Are you in a rush to be somewhere?" I questioned him.
"Y/n I need to get home." He replied.
"Oh. Yeah. Sorry."
"Thank you for an amazing night
y/n." He said kissing me and leaving quickly.