Part 7

Wtf have I done? What do I do about Luke I don't regret my actions last night but I love Luke and can't believe I've hurt him like this.

I got up and put some clothes on.
Ring ring
"Hello?" I answered my phone.
"Y/n it's Gil where the hell are you you're an hour late for work?"
"Shit I'm sorry I'm on my way."

I left in a hurry and arrived at work.
"Y/n come here!" Gil shouted on me.
"Morning Gil"
"You owe me y/n"
"Excuse me?" I questioned him.
"You're late so you owe me."
"Oh what would you like?"
"I don't know at this moment but just remember you owe me."
I walked out his office and thought to myself God he's such a prick.
I caught up on my paperwork for the next couple hours.
Ring ring
"Hello?"
"Hey girl you excited for tonight?"
"Hey Haley, yeah I can't wait where will I get you?"
"Just come to my house in about 2 hours when you're ready."
"Perfect see you then!"

I packed my things up and left work to go get changed. I decided to wear a black mini dress with black and gold heels. I drove to Haley's after I had finished getting ready and chapped the door.
"Y/n?" Phil said as he opened the door.
"What are you doing here? And dressed like that?" He asked.
"What you don't like it?"
"Stop playing with me and tell me why you're here."
"I'm not here for you I'm here for Haley."
"Oh" he replied not able to take his eyes off me.
"Are you going to let me in then Phillip?"
I smirked and brushed past him still feeling his eyes on me as I walked down the hall to the basement.

Me and Haley left a short while after and arrived at the club. She greeted the security at the front and I assumed she must be a regular. We had a lot of drinks and danced for hours. I finally checked my phone and I had 2 miss calls from Luke so I stepped outside to call him back.
"Hey babe you okay?" I asked him.
"Yeah how's your night? Is Haley behaving?"
It was cute to see how worried he was about his sister embarrassing herself when she was with me.
"She's great."
We spoke for another few minutes and I hung up.
Haley came out a few seconds later and asked if I wanted to stay at hers since it was closer and I could split the cab fee with her. I agreed and we got in the next cab back to hers. She went straight in and down to her room as she was hammered so I decided to get her some water and take it down to her. The house was silent, for once, and I assumed everyone was sleeping until I heard Claire whisper my name.
"How was your night honey?" She asked.
"It was great Haley's away to bed and I thought I'd take her some water down, I'm sorry if we woke you."
I checked the clock on the wall and it was 2 in the morning.
"No don't be silly was just glad to hear yous got home safe." She said sounding kind of droopy.
"Are you okay Claire?"
She sat down at the kitchen island and just sighed. I slid the glass of water over to her as I could tell she had also been drinking heavily.
"It's Phil." She blurted out.
I took a seat next to her and stayed silent.
"He's just been so distant with me for the past I don't know how long."
I didn't want to think it was my fault he was acting like this but I couldn't help it, maybe I had opened his eyes that he was unhappy in his marriage.
"He's just not the same anymore, and I mean I know I'm always on about work and how busy I am maybe I've neglected him in a way but I just always thought we'd stay strong, you know?" She looked up from the ground to look me in my eyes.
I didn't really know what to say but I knew I should reassure her in a way, it's the right thing to do.
"I'm sure everything will be fine we all go through rough patches it's probably just a phase." I replied with sitting my hand on her thigh to make sure she knew I was there for her. I felt so guilty sitting there knowing what I had been doing behind her back.
"Why don't you go and sleep down with Haley tonight and get some space from him?" I suggested.
"Yeah that's a good idea, thank you
y/n I don't know why I'm spilling all my problems to you I don't even do that with my own children."
"Don't be silly I'm glad you trust me enough to come to me about this stuff Claire and I'm always here for you."
Hearing the words that just came out my mouth I couldn't believe how I had betrayed this woman with what I had done with the man sleeping upstairs. I got up from the seat and helped Claire down the stairs to make sure she was okay and I returned upstairs to the kitchen where I sat for at least 10 minutes not moving an inch. I had all these thoughts circling my head and I knew I had to sort it out.

I quietly created up the stairs to the top floor and snuck into Phil's room as I wasn't sure if Alex was in.
"Phil wake up." I shook him gently.
He shot up from the bed and I had to cover his mouth with my hand so he didn't make a noise.
"What the hell are you doing in here?" He questioned me looking swiftly to the side of him to check Claire wasn't lying next to him.
"We need to talk." I replied in a hush tone. He didn't say anything else and sat on the bed waiting to hear what I had to say.
"I can't do this with you anymore." I said still standing in front of him.
"Its wrong in every way and you know it is too we're bad people for doing this."
Phil sat in silence for a moment and then put his hands on my hips.
"Then why does it feel so right y/n?" He was staring into my eyes not breaking eye contact for even a second. My heart fluttered when he said that. I didn't want to have feelings for this man but I couldn't help myself every word he says to me, every look he gives me makes it so hard to resist him and I have never been a selfish person in my life other than when I'm around this man. He drives me crazy and in a way I love it. I crave his attention. I crave his touch.
"It might seem crazy but I have such strong feelings for a girl I know so little about. And I know it's wrong but I don't want this to stop. It makes me sick to think of the people I'm hurting but when I see you I forget about everything. Even if it's just for a second you give me peace of mind." Phil said breaking the silence.
"I want you. Right now y/n. It might be selfish since you've just said you can't do this, whatever this is, anymore but please." He begged me wrapping his fingers around my dress. He stood up still not breaking eye contact and pulled me closer. The way he towered over me make my knees weak. He tiled my chin up as if asking for permission to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our faces crashed together. The tension that had built up to this kiss make it so much more passionate. He picked me up wrapping my legs around him and carried me into his bathroom placing me gently beside the sink as he continued to kiss me deeply. After a minute he pulled away from me. I looked at him confused but stayed quiet.
"Take your clothes off darling." He whispered.
Jesus this man made me weak, that one sentence sent shivers all over my body. I done as he told me and he undressed as well. We stared at each others bodies for a quick moment and he ordered me to get in the shower. I came down from the counter and went into the shower turning it on as he shut the door behind us. He stepped over to me and pushed me against the wall tracing his hands down my thighs. He kissed my neck and moved down to my chest. I brushed my fingers through his soaking hair as the whole bathroom filled with steam. Phil came back up to my face and turned me around so that I was facing the wall. He pressed himself behind me and slowly pushed himself into me. We both let out a small moan and he proceeded to speed up his thrusts until I had my face pressed against the wall begging him to keep going. The more I begged the harder he would go. I could tell he loved seeing me beg for him. I tried to keep as quiet as I could but I couldn't help it.
Knock knock.
"Phil can I come in?" Claire shouted in.
I turned around as my heart dropped. F*ck what are we suppose to do we can't get caught. Phil's face filled with the same fear I had and he didn't utter a word.
"Phil are you okay I heard moaning?" She shouted in again.
"Say something." I whispered to him.
"I'm fine just wanted a shower!" He shouted back to her.
"Can I come in?" She asked again.
"No! Please I don't feel like talking the now." He shouted out in a harsh tone.
"I'm sorry about the argument. I spoke to y/n and I've realised I've been neglecting you." She replied.
"We'll talk about it tomorrow, please Claire just go back downstairs." He pleaded. A few minutes passed and we both stood still looking at each other wondering if Claire had left. I eventually turned the shower off still not uttering a word to him and we dried ourselves off while redressing.
"I'll meet you in the garden in 5 minutes." He said not being able to look at me. I didn't reply and just walked out and went downstairs. Claire had went back down to Haley and I waited patiently for Phil in the garden.