INTRODUCTION.

The 1980's movie scene.

Filmstar Harry Styles is casted in what is rumoured to be the next biggest film. Harry is due to play opposite actress Penelope Atwood in the romance film set in the 60's. What could go so wrong?

*****

Heyyyy, me again hehe.

Had this idea brewing for a while now as Dream On has gotten a lot more reads recently. I loved writing that book, therefore have decided to write another famousrry fic, in which Harry is an actor instead. Hopefully I won!t break yours hearts as much as I did with dream on, or maybe I will, you'll have to find out.

WARNING.
This fic contains mentions of alcohol, strong violence and language. Like in my other books, anything that i have not listed here and might be triggering will be noted at the beginning of the chapter, and a summary will be provided. If there is anything that I haven't given an appropriate warning for, please do not hesitate to let me know!

This is not a realistic telling of the 1980's film scene.
This is a work of fiction, every character in this story is completely made up and so is the entirety of the plot. I have taken inspiration from the 1980's and celebrities back then, however this story is purely fiction and therefore I am not aiming to replicate the 80's perfectly! It's unrealistic, I'm warning you of that now.

I am so excited for this book you have no idea, I can not wait for you all to read it.

Who doesn't love a good enemies to loves trope?

I love you, you're beautiful, enjoy the story!

Elle <3