17

Harry Styles

"Cut!"

That's Penelope and I done for the day, so hopefully she now wants to spend the evening with me. She's been driving me up the wall and right before filming, when she was all doe eyed and acting oblivious to what she's been doing to me. Penelope is just something else, a different breed I swear. Never seen anyone like her in my life.

Penelope skipped off down the hallway, that skirt which covers no more than just her ass really sending me over the edge. She did her usual, thanking everyone on set and being all smiley, kind and happy towards everyone. Pretty Pennys got a heart of gold, everyone in this place has fallen in love with her.

So when she went skipping down that hallway to change and leave for the day, I found myself practically running after her. Bondy laughed at me as I passed and so did my manager Gary, I don't think they've seen me pining for a girl this hard before and neither have I.

"Penny?" I called after her, "Wait for me, sunshine!"

Of course, she didn't wait for me, my penny never would. She likes playing hard to get, clearly, and she's a damn tease. So when she opened up her dressing room door, I snuck in with her and shut the door behind me. She looked at me like I was being ridiculous so sneaking in after her, but I can see the smile behind that frustrated look on her face.

"Where you going now?" I asked her as she stuffs a few things into her bag and grabs her own clothes from the coat hangers. "Can it be with me?"

"You are..." she sighed, desperately trying to hate those little remarks of mine. "Just go away, let me change."

I stood up and wandered over to her, she was fussing, folding clothes for no apparent reason and slotting some random sheets of paper into a folder. Standing behind her, my chin was pretty much on her shoulder, her back pressed against my chest which finally, halted her fussing.

She didn't really move her head, just gave me a side eyed glare and hit the inside of her cheek as she felt my presence behind her. There are far too many things running through my head right now, like this skirt of hers ending up on the floor, my lips against her neck right now, and so many other things that I don't need to delve deeper into.

"Let me take you home," I whispered into her ear, finally causing her to cock her head to the side and invite me in closer. "I'll show you a good time, sugar."

Then she spun round, so she was facing me and the distance between us was virtually nothing. Batting her pretty eyelashes at me, so wore this smirk on her face, because she knew what she was doing. She placed her delicate hands on my chest, then my shoulders and held on to the collar of the shirt I was wearing. Just her touch alone, gave me goosebumps.

"I have plans," she whispered.

"Cancel them." I whispered back, pressing my forehead to hers and staring down at her lips. "I've got better plans."

"Is that so?" Penelope smirked, "too bad."

"Penny," I groaned, screwing my eyes shut. "You're driving me up the wall. C'mon, give me a kiss at least? A peck? Or let me drive you home, straight home and no funny business. Unless you want there to be, 'cause I do, but...I'm gonna shut up now."

Penelope laughed, "I have plans."

"With a guy?" I asked her, my arms finding their wait around her waist as I pulled my head back a little. "What's his name? You have another brother I need to know about before I get jealous?"

"Nope, just plans." Penny smirked, her hand coming up to hold my cheek.

For a second, I thought she might kiss me. Her big green eyes fell to stare at my lips and her thumb stroked my cheekbone tentatively. That feeling, her skin against mine, it gives me butterflies, flips my stomach and I'm not one to get nervous, but Penelope Atwoods does a good job at making me feel that way.