28

Harry Styles

In the past week, I've seen my Penny four times, only four.

I saw her once when we had to go into do a voice over for the film, we got a burger after and then I took her home 'cause the poor girl was shattered. Then I saw her when I went round to say hi, she made me tea and we watched some weird programs she was oddly fascinated by, I pretended to like it because I liked the smile on her face. I saw her again when we had to go back for the film, and then I took her for a spin in the car yesterday but that was all.

I've been doing a few auditions and it physically pains me to not have her within arms length of me. My busy week is over though, we have to go and see an edit of the film, then Penelope leaves to go home for a little, so tonight I'm stealing her. If she has plans then I guess she'll have to cancel them because I think I'm genuinely going through withdrawals from her.

7.45 hit and I could no longer refrain from getting in my car to see her, I really needed to be in her company again. However, I didn't drive straight there, I decided to stop at a flower stall that sells fake flowers and I bought a sunflower one. I drive past all the time and I think it's a nice gesture to get a girl a flower, right? Getting Sunny a sunflower to make up for the fact I was potentially ruining her plans felt right.

I practically ran up her path to her door, excitement coursing through my veins. Until I got to her doorstep and I got nervous, I couldn't even bring myself to ring the bell which is odd, because usually I'm ringing it fifteen times knowing she takes years to answer.

Before I even managed to pluck up the courage to knock, or ring the bell, the door opened anyway and there she was. Penelope stood right in front of me, arms folded and a sweet, smile on her face, which contrasted the look she was trying to create with her furrowed brows. It used to fool me when she acted angry at me, it doesn't now though.

"Can I help?" She asked, furrowed brows as I stood there like an idiot with my hands behind my back holding her flower, unable to speak. "Hello?"

"I didn't even ring the bell!" I exclaimed, "super human, fuckin' crazy woman I swear."

"What'd you want?" Penelope chuckled, shaking her head as she leaned against her door.

Wild question Penelope, I want a lot of things.

"I want you. I want you to win your BAFTA. I want to show you off to the whole of America. I want to show you all my secret favourite places over here. I want to meet your mother. I want my mum's homemade chicken pie. I want a new coffee machine. I want to fuck you so good you'll see stars for the whole week." I paused momentarily to see her eyes widen at that last one, "I also want to give you this flower and take you for a spin."

I passed her the sunflower from behind my back and her eyes lit up, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She looked so happy, smiling over the slightest little gesture of me giving her that flower and it made me weak in the knees.

"Sunflower for my sunflower." I smirked, "now c'mon we're going out, chop on sunshine."

Penelope disappeared for a minute to put her shoes on and find a place for the sunflower I gave her. At least that flower won't die so she can keep it forever and she'll always think of me when she looks at it. That's the goal anyway, to have her always thinking of me, because I know she never leaves my thoughts.

Once she was ready, I took her hand and walked her to my car, helped her in and everything like a gentleman because when I was talking to my mum the other day, she told me to treat Penny like a queen and maybe she'll give in. My mum also said Penelope must be special, because I've never gone to my mum asking for girl advice before. She was right, Penelope is special.