33

Penelope Atwoods

It's been an incredible night. Max won his award, I won mine, the film won best original screenplay too. Spirits were high and we couldn't be happier, it's been a really successful night, hence the amount of celebrating.

We all left to head to a little party held by the people who actually made the film, and a few other people attended too. It was really nice to see everyone again, catch up with the same people I worked on my very first film with. Drinking with them all again like we did months ago, it felt so nostalgic.

I won a British film award?

3AM rolled round and I couldn't see, the world was spinning so fast and the one thing I needed, was my bed. Max was staying in the same hotel as me, so we decided to wander back together so we made it back safely. We used to walk home from the set everyday together, so it felt just like then.

I haven't seen him in a few months, and now he's engaged to the girl I used to give him dating advice for. They're not sure when they're getting married, but I've scored an invite. Max said it was only right considering I helped him actually pluck up the courage to ask her on a date.

"You should bring Harry, I hear you two are seeing each other." Max said, giving me a little nudge.

"Maybe I will." I chuckled, "you'd like him."

"He treat you well?" Max asked.

"He does." I smiled, nodding my head as we approached our hotel entrance. "He's funny, you guys would actually get on so well. We should go on like...a double date or something."

"Penelope Atwoods willingly suggesting a double date," Max scoffed, "never thought I'd see the day."

"Tell Harry I said that and I'll kill you," I chuckled, "he'd shit his pants if he found out I said I wanted to go on a date."

"Secrets safe with me," he laughed, "you seem happy."

"I am happy."

"Well, I'm away to grab a toothbrush from the shop, 'cause I forgot when I was packing, so I'll see you tomorrow, or sometime before you head off back to America," max said, standing with his hands in his pockets. "Congrats on the award Penelope, you deserve it."

"Thank you max," I said, my cheeks hurting from all the smiling I've done tonight. "You too, congratulations."

Max gave me a little hug before we parted our ways and I headed upstairs myself to go and sleep my way through a hangover, hopefully. This has been one of the best nights of my life, one I'll remember forever. I won a BAFTA, I don't know how, but I couldn't be happier. I haven't stopped smiling since I heard them call my name.

I can't wait to get back to America, because as cheesy it is, I can't wait to see Harry and tell him that I won.

Harry Styles

I feel sick.

Woke up this morning and went down to the shop so I could get a smoothie, but the newspaper caught my eye. It had a whole thing about the awards, so I stood flicking through it, thinking I'd see a whole page about my Penny and how beautiful she looked. I could've written a whole newspaper about that issue, never mind just a page.

However, the first thing I did see was a picture of her and that blondie outside a hotel, having a hug and parting ways, smiling at eachother. That was followed by a whole paragraph about them rekindling, seeming friendly at the awards and how Max walked her home.

It made me feel sick, so in a state of panic I grabbed the paper, hopped into my car and drove straight to Bondy's, because I need someone else's thoughts on the matter before I completely lose my shit. I wish I made her mine before she left, maybe she thinks I'm not all in with her and that's why she was letting Max flirt with her. I knew he was a part just by the way he parts his hair.