-Lucifer-

just remember that this is my first time writing so you may see some grammar mistakes 🙂

fluff (little bit of lime(?))

_________________________________________

M/N was absolutely devastated on what he just saw in the kitchen a few seconds ago.
Beezlebuub was eating his (f/f) that he thought he hid well.

"I feel like fighting you right now for eating my food, but I'm too weak to even do a pushup"

" It's not my fault you didn't hide it "said Beezlebuub.

" I DID THOUGH WHAT DO YOU MEAN "

" Oh. Then I guess you didn't hide it well. "

" I spent like 10 minutes trying to think of a good, GOD DAMN PLACE SO EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY YOU , DON'T EAT IT FOR FUCKS SAKE "

M/N then just gave up after he just kept eating more little bites of his (f/f) while they were talking. Suddenly, Lucifer shows up out of nowhere after hearing M/N's shouting and sobbing.

" What is going on here? ...why is Y/N crying? "

" HE ATE MY FOOD AFTER I HID IT, THEN HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY I DIDN'T EVEN HIDE IT!! "

" But you did- "

" SHUT UP "

" M/N , come to room after you stop crying,I need to talk to you about something... important. "

" Okay ... *sniff* "
---
After M/N stopped crying , he went to Lucifer's room to see what he had to say. M/N slowly opened the door and crept in.

"Hello M/N.Would you please sit on that chair right here? We need to discuss something. "

" I mean okay I guess "

"First of all,we need to make sure what was said in this room does not need to be spread , so no talking about anything I have said to you , ok ? "

" I agree.. "

" Now,I just wanted to praise you for you grades and reputation on ever appearing here in Devildom. You are doing far better than my brothers and I just want you to appreciate that,and for that, I shall give you a surprise."

Lucifer then smirks and gets closer. Your breath hitches at the closeness of you two.

He then does something that really shocks you, to the point where you don't even think it's real.
The Lucifer , that is always strict and friends with Diavolo, is giving you a kiss

You were shocked that you froze in place pretty quickly. After a few seconds, even though it felt like minutes , you kissed back slowly, enjoying the feeling of your lips connecting .You and Lucifer pull apart after your lungs needed air.

" I enjoy my time with you M/N . I want to spend even more time with you , so will you be my boyfriend ? "

"Sure.." M/N says, still breathless at the kiss you both just shared.

Lucifer then chuckles, slowly backing away from you,

"Very well . You are now dismissed. "

" Can I give you something in return though ? A-as a thank you yknow.. " M/N said.

" What would that be ? "

M/N walked up closer to Lucifer , or his apparently now boyfriend , another kiss on the lips before skipping away in happiness .

Lucifer blushed.

-------
nervous abt this one ngl

kinda short , phone was dying during this.

word count : 534