- Asmo -

losing motivation tbh

will try my best to write though

sorry

fluff
_________________________________________

"Hey Y/N.."

"Oh! How are you doing Asmo?"

"Can we meet in my room for something? I need to tell you something.."

"Sure!"

As to how Y/N remembers it, that was the start of your new life. Asmo had confessed to you that day, and it replays in your mind everytime you see him for date. You loved this man to bits, and always put him first before you.
Now you are meeting him for a movie date in your room. You weren't always a clean person, room is messy half of the time and only cleans it when he really wants to. On this day in particular, you deep cleaned everything so your boyfriend can feel at the upmost peace.

You heard a knock at your door, signaling that Asmo had already arrived. You set up the final touches and opened the door.

"Y/N!! HOW ARE YOUUU"

" Hey babe! I got everything ready and even set up a tiny hut for us to lie in!!!"

" That is so cute!!

Y/N and Asmo giggled like children and he stepped inside. You had a soothing vibe you your room, which made everyone who stepped in feel at ease.
Asmo ran for the pillow hut you set up and got in, with Y/N following after.

"Don't move so much! I spent so long trying to build this and it's going to fall..!"

"But it's so fun being with you!"

They both laughed as Asmo situated himself on top of Y/N's leg and had laid down on his chest. The lovers spent thirty minutes trying to find a movie to watch , deciding to settle down on f/m (fav movie ig).
Thirty minutes into the movie and Asmo felt that something was wrong. Just mostly with how it's been caving in for a couple of minutes now.
Then right after he felt that something was wrong , the pillow fort that you set up fell down on top of them.

*Laughing*"I thought that you spent so long of this fort!"

*Chuckling* "I did! I didn't know that this would happen in the middle of f/m! I made sure to get in and test it out too!"

They were just laughing their asses off before the door slammed open , startling the human and the demon.

"THE GREAT MAMMON CAN'T GET HIS BEAUTY SLEEP WITH ALL THA RUCKUS! SHUT UP"

"FUCK OFF MAMMON! WE WERE DOING SO GOOD BEFORE YOU CAME IN"

"HOPEFULLY Y'ALL ARE FEELING BETTER NOW THAT I'M HERE!"

"THIS STRESS ISN'T GOOD FOR MY SKIN! SHUT UP AND GET OUT"

"FINE" *door slams*

"I'm sorry about Mammon Y/N..y'know how he is"

"It's aight..want to rebuild the fort again or go on my bed?"

"LETS GO ON YOUR BED"

"Ok help me get my stuff off the floor"

"OKAY"

_________________________________________

sorry that it's kinda short

i almost forgot abt this book ngl

school started so I have no time to update

🙏

+ Word Count ; 514 +