<| It's a secret |>

Special thanks to sav_and_the_phantoms,
Since she/he/they gave me the idea!

//\\

"Are you ready?" Pepper said.

Today was Natasha and Tony's wedding day today, they have been together for half a year now.

And yes their going to fast but they couldn't help it, and the only people who know that their together were Pepper, Happy, And Rhodey.

The wedding is not big or anything, just a simple wedding and they're gonna celebrate it.

"Yeah, I'm ready" Natasha said, a smile curling up her lips.

Pepper smiled back and got out the room.

//\\

Tony and Natasha were beside eachother, wide smiles on their faces.

"Anthony Edward Stark, do you take Natalia Alianovna Romanova to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" The Pope said.

"I do" Tony said looking at his soon to be wife.

The Pope then looked at Natasha

"Natalia Alianovna Romanova, do you take Anthony Edward Stark to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do" she said.

"Now you may kiss the bride" the pope said.

Natasha and Tony looked at eachother, they kissed, the kissed was about a five-second kiss, they then broke the kiss. They were also already wearing the rings. They then heard clapping sounds from behind.

"Congrats Nat!" Pepper said walking up to her then hugging her in the process.

Natasha smiled and nodded giving her a small 'thak you'

Rhodey and Happy walked up to Tony, congratulating him.

"And I thought you wouldn't find love" Rhodey said, Happy just chuckled while Tony scoffed but smiled.

They then went out for dinner, to celebrate the newly wedded couple.

//\\

Tony was working in his workshop when he heard Natasha screamed.

He got out of his chair, and swunged his door open, racing through the halls through his and Nat's room.

"Tony!"

He opened the door to see Natasha on their bed, holding something up.

"W-what is it?? Is there something wrong??" He said walking up to her.

She looked at him, she was crying. But smiling.

"Hey hey, tell me what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He said sitting beside her and putting an arm around her, comforting her.

"Everything is fine look at this" she said handing him something.

A pregnancy test?

He looked at it for awhile, still processing on what's happening.

Tony then saw two lines..It was positive!

He then looked at her then the pregnancy test, he looked at her again.