I love you for that, RQ

My dearest darling Diana,

If you are reading this, you either didn't listen to me or I'm dead. I trust you enough to believe that it's the latter. Actually, I trust you a little too much, especially with my heart. You were the first person I told of my ability that didn't leave me in the dust. You stood by me through everything, finding out my ability, Mare's ability, Naercey, Harbor Bay, etc.  One of the only people that stuck by me, I love you for that. You are head strong and stubborn, I love you for that. You are adorable when you try to be mad at me, I love you for that. That confidence that has definitely surprised me makes me love you even more. And yes, I am aware that this is incredibly sappy but it's true. I'm so sorry for whatever I've done to make you upset, even if it was cute when you were mad at me. I'm sorry I left, you always said I would die first, guess you were right. I love everything about you, never feel like I didn't. Promise me you won't. Please.

          All my love

                               -Shade Barrow

I know this is sappy, but I needed closure after Corros and I feel like Farley did too. Sorry this isn't very good, just wanted to get a first chapter, also I'm not good with sappy romance, I'm all about the unrequited angsty unhappy-endings.