Now I'm Left With A Headache and a Question

I woke up in a bed and my pounding head and I was surprised to see that Dave was next to me. I felt his arm around my waist and after yesterday this was the first time that I had felt safe after yesterday. Dave made me feel safe with him and I don't think that anyone could ever make me feel like he did. I laid there and with him for a little longer before I felt him move his head closer to my neck. He was awake and I could feel his warm breath against my ear. "Good morning baby girl, how did you sleep?"

I was drawing small circles on his hand "I slept pretty good, but I'm pretty sure I don't remember falling asleep here." he softly put his lips to my ear. "You didn't I couldn't sleep on the couch so I though I move us here." as he finished his lip brushed my ear and went to my neck. He left soft kisses against my neck and I couldn't help but let out a small moan. He liked that because no sooner did it come out his hand moved down my outer thigh and onto my inner thigh. I caught his lips and he pulled away. "I need to stop myself before it goes any further. You can tell me that you're ready but we both know it's just because I got you going. I can wait and I will." I kissed his lips and moved closer to him. We laid in a comfortable silence until my phone rang.

I noticed that it was my mom and should probably answer so she didn't worry. I wasn't ready to talk more about last night but I knew that I had to. "Hello, mom." I wasn't in the talking mood I just wanted to spend time with my boyfriend before I had to go to back into the reality of dealing with my parent's divorce. "Where are you? You haven't been home all night and I'm worried." I could hear the worry in her voice. I wasn't mad at her she didn't do anything. It was my father and Stephanie. "I'm okay mom, I'm with Dave. I ended up staying at Taddie's last night. I'll be home in a little bit." I really wasn't in the mood to go home but I couldn't just sit here and not face it. We finished our conversation and then I hung up.

I figured I would go home since Dave had practice today and I need a nice long bath. "Do you want me to take you home? I have to grab my soccer stuff anyway and I don't really want you walking all the way home from here." I accepted his offer and we left. We arrived at my house sooner than I would have liked. I was getting ready to get out when two strong hand placed themselves on my hips and pulled me back in. I took in his scent just as his lips pressed against mine. His hand slid up my side and I felt myself gasping for air but not wanting to pull back. His tongue fought mine and his teeth eagerly pulled at my lip. I felt my nail starting to dig into his sides and I heard him groan he finally pulled away. I felt his slight beard against my neck as he left soft kisses on my collar bone and up my neck. I felt myself shiver and I'm sure he did to because when your faces met he had that all knowing smirk. "I love you Adrian, call me later?" I just shook my head and scurried out of his jeep before he pulled me back. I felt a harsh blush on my face as I closed the door behind me.

"Nice to you see finally home. You were lucky I didn't go to Brent's last night and get you myself. I figured you were with Dave though so I knew you'd be safe. Mom's upstairs, she told me tell you that you two need to talk when you got home." Nathaniel was scary in big brother mode. I knew he was taking this hard because of close him and my dad are. I couldn't look at him because I saw the hurt in his eyes. I just walked over and threw my arms around him and I felt the tears pour down my face. I felt him tense up but he let me cry it out. I felt sick, I had my hand over my mouth and I took off for the stair luckily I made it to my bathroom before I threw up all over the stairs. I felt someone hold my hair and rub my back. It was my mom. Her eyes were more red and puffy than they were yesterday.

I needed a shower I smell like sweat and vomit. She let me shower and left some clothes on my bed. I felt refreshed when I got out. I pulled on some sweats and shirt. I picked up my phone and put it on the charger. I heard a knock on my door and it was my mom. She came in and sat on my bed and patted the spot next to her.

"Adriana I want to talk to you. I know neither of us are in the talking mood but we can't just run from this." she was quiet. I sat next to her and pulled my knees to my chest. "I know you want to know why I wanted to go to that party last night. I'm ready to talk. I wanted to beat the shit out of Ci but I knew she didn't do anything it was her slut of a mother. I drank and I couldn't feel myself slip away until the girls and I started dancing. Neither of us wanted to talk about it and Britt and Brooke understood. We danced until I got pulled away by a guy that wasn't Dave he tried to get me alone and I wouldn't let him. I took a shot at him, it worked and I went to find my friends. I came back to find Dave looking so worried it hurt my heart and he was caring. Mom, he even wanted to make sure I wasn't off in a corner having a panic attack without him. I felt like last night was the night but I was wrong we just slept that's it and talked about it and he said that he wouldn't because we both had been drinking and he knew that I would be vulnerable and no matter what I said he still wouldn't and he was right I didn't want to. Then in the car on the way home we kissed and it was good kiss and now he's a practice and I'm here dealing with all of this." I felt myself shaking and the tears started to flow.

She just leaned over and hugged me. My mom was great and my dad was an asshole. I felt myself collapse on my bed. I just wanted to be alone and she understood she got up and left. I must of dozed off because I heard my door and it was Ci she wanted was upset and she had been crying. "We have to talk now." was all she said.