Chapter 5

(Bill pov)

I park on the side of the road getting out of the car going over to Pinetree's side. I get him out of the car hoisting him over my shoulder before going back into the forest. I hum to myself asI walk the overgrown path, knowing these woods so well that I could probably navigate them blind folded.

I finally make it back to the cabin, it being a simple one story cabin, but it's the only place where those fuckers won't think to look for me.

I carry him inside, grabbing a coil of rope and a roll of duct tape, before pulling down the ladder for the attic and carrying him up there. I set him down leaning him against a support beam in the middle of the room and tie him to it, tying his ankles together for extra precaution. I tilt his head up as I admire how adorable he looks when he's asleep with all the dried blood on him. I quickly press my lips to his before ripping off a strip of duct tape and gently put it over his mouth.

"Oh Pinetree...you can't imagine the things I would love to do to you."

I leave making sure to shut and lock the attic door before I head out back to my car. I look at the body in the trunk and my eyes scan the yard until they land on the wood chipper. I drag the body out to it and use an ax leaning against the shed to chop the body up into smaller pieces before turning on the wood chipper and shoving all the body parts into it.

Once that's done I head back inside going to the bathroom and scrubbing all of the blood off my hands. I take the bandages off my face and look at my reflection, my left golded eye and right pure black eye looking right back at me. I style my bangs to cover my pure black eye before going to the kitchen.

I hum to myself as I take a frozen pizza out of the freezer and put it into the oven. I drum my fingers on the counter as I wait for it to finish baking.

Once it's done I take it out, giving it a few minutes to cool down before putting a slice on a plate and carrying it back up to the attic.

I see Pinetree is awake finally. I kneel by him but when I go to take the tape off his mouth he whimpers turning his head away and shutting his eyes tightly.

"Pinetree, look at me." He just whimpers again, still refusing to look at me. "Pinetree, you're starting to anger me. Look at me. Now." He finally does open his eyes and looks at me. "There you go. Now, if I take that tape off your mouth are you going to behave?"

He gives a small nod and I take the tape off his mouth as gently as I can. "W-Where am I?"

"You are in your new home, for now at least. I made you some food so open up."

"I can feed myself if you would just untie me."

"You can't be trusted after the last stunt you pulled. So unless you want to starve, I'd advise you to open up."

He reluctantly opens his mouth and I feed him the pizza slowly but surely. He eats all of it but the crust. I wipe some sauce off his face as I eat his pizza crust instead.

" ...Eating other people's food is a good way to spread germs and diseases you know..."

"Aw, is Pinetree actually worried about me?"

"N-No, that's not-"

"Germs are the least of my problems right now. Besides, you're the one who chose to let the best part of the pizza go to waste. The crust is where all of the flavor is at."

"Why do you keep calling me Pinetree? You already know my name."

I give a small shrug. "The name fit at the time and it fits even more now that I know your last name is actually Pines. I'd have to be insane to call you anything else."

"You are insane."

"That's a matter of opinion. You say insane, I hear uniquely awesome."

"Who...Who's body was that?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes. I wouldn't have asked otherwise."

"You might have asked just to try and not let an awkward silence happen."

"Are you going to fucking tell me or not?"

"Fine. That body was the owner of this cabin. He used to be a boy's scouts leader and would have meetings here where he taught the boys a lot of different things. He retired a long time ago and was just about to go out of state on vacations to see his grandkids. I used his phone to text his daughter and say he suddenly came down with the flu so he'll have to miss out on the vacation. Everyone else in this town knows he was going on vacation. No one will ever look for us here."

"You killed an innocent old man. He did nothing wrong to you and you killed him."

"So fucking what? It's like you said, he was an old man. He was going to die eventually. All I did was simply speed up the process."

"You fucking monster!" Growling slightly I slap him hard across the face hard hearing him cry out in pain before I grab his chin forcing him to look at me again.

"Watch your fucking tone with me unless you want me to cut out that tongue of yours."

I let go of him picking up the plate heading back downstairs, once again locking him in the attic.