Chapter 12

(Dipper pov)

I slowly peel my eyes open, glancing around the unfamiliar bedroom. I look down realizing my shirt and pants are gone leaving me in my boxers. My right leg looks to be in what I think is a walking cast. Looking above me I see both my wrists are tied tightly to the headboard.

I look over as the door opens and Bill stands there with a knife in hands.

"About time you woke up."

I growl at him slightly as I struggle trying to get my hands free. "Just let me go!"

"We both know that isn't going to happen." He twirls the knife in his hand as he walks over to me. "I warned you what would happen everytime you tried to deny being mine."

"Go to hell."

"We're both already there." I scream in pain as he uses the knife to carve that weird symbol into the center of my chest. When he's finally done he uses the knife to make me look at him. "The more you struggle, the more harm you're doing to yourself."

"Why are you doing this? Why me?"

He ignores both of my questions as he cuts my hands free. "Come on, we have lots of other things to do." He grabs my arm roughly making me sit up.

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll see." He puts my arms through a blue jacket zipping it up before he tightly ties a blindfold over my eyes.

He grabs my arms forcing me off the bed and onto my feet. I feel him force me out of the room, and down some stairs. I realize by the familiar chill that he has me down in the basement again.

He roughly forces me to sit in a chair and I feel him lock my wrists behind me in cold metal handcuffs. I shudder feeling him tightly grip my shoulders from behind.

"You ready for your surprise, Pinetree?"

"W-What? What are you-"

"It's a simple yes or no question, Pinetree. Are you ready for it or not?"

Unsure what exactly he was planning, I give a small nod of my head. "Y-Yes...."

He yanks the blindfold off of me and my eyes widen in horror seeing Mabel tied up and gagged in a chair directly across from me, silent tears running down her cheeks.

"No no no....." I mutter in disbelief, forcing myself to look away from her and up at Bill. "Why the hell is she here?!"

"You kept trying to leave and I saw how much you cared about your darling sister, so I brought her here instead." He walks over to Mabel, kneeling down in front of her. She flinches whimpering as he tucks some hair behind her ear. "I really wish that we could have met on far better terms, Ms. Pines. Or should I instead call you Mabel?"

"Leave her alone! Get the fuck away from her!" I angrily hiss at him as I struggle against the handcuffs. He just looks at me with a look that could kill.

"Unless you want me to cut out that tongue of yours, I suggest you shut the fuck up. I'm not talking to you." He turns his attention back to Mabe. "Sorry about that. Now, you are pretty much in the middle of nowhere, so screaming is pretty useless and annoying. If I take off your gag, do you promise not to scream?" She gives a small nod so he takes off her gag. "There you go."

"W-Why are you doing this to us?" She whimpers out.

"Well none of this is personal against you. I hate that you have to be here at all. You can thank Dipper for your predictament though. If he hadn't kept trying to get away from me, then you wouldn't be here."

"You're the one who took my brother away, any reasonable person would try to get away from you."

"Ouch, you wound me, Mabel. Talk like that has to be punished. It's the only way to learn."

"Do your worst."

"Trust me, I will."

He stands up and walks behind me. I look back at him confused what he was doing. "What are you-"

"Shush and face forward." He firmly grabs my chin making me face forward again.

I clench my hands as he kneels behind me, knowing what he's planning. He sighs before grabbing a fistful of my hair yanking my head back making me cry out in pain before he rests the blade of his knife against my throat.

"You both are really starting to fucking piss me off. If you want to continue being stubborn, I could easily slit your throat and punish your sister instead. You're smart enough to know what I have planned. You want that to happen to her instead?"

"N-No."

"Then unlench your hands. I won't ask again."

I slowly unlench my hands as he let's go go my hair moving the knife away from my neck.

I scream in pain as he uses to knife to cut off my pointer finger from my right hand.

Mabel looks at me horrified as tears pour down her face. "I'm sorry I am so sorry, Dipper! I didn't-"

"Don't give me that bullshit." Bill snaps as he stands up walking in front of me as he glares at Mabel. "You told me to do my worst and I could do a lot worse but none are things you want to see happen to your brother."

"You didn't give any sign that you would hurt him though."

He just looks at me, smiling slightly as he cups my cheek in his hand. I feel my body shiver in disgust realizing that his hand was covered in my blood and he was now smearing it on my cheek.

"Nothing hurt more than seeing those you love suffering for your own sins. Ain't that right, Pinetree?"

"Stop calling him that. His name is Dipper."

He growls as he turns to her clenching his knife tightly. "Listen here, you fucking bitch. I am about done with you talking out of line and acting lik eI won't cut you up just because you're a girl."

"B-Bill, wait!" He turns to me and I can see the hot anger burning in his eyes. "You could just let her go."

"That's a mighty fucking stupid idea."

"You don't need her."

"Having her here keeps you in line."

"She won't tell if you let her go."

"I let her go, you will keep trying to leave."

"I won't."

"You are nothing but a fucking liar!"

"I won't leave this time. I promise. I won't run away anymore. I want to stay here with you."

He says nothing but I watch in horror as he flicks his wrist and effortlessly slits Mabel's throat.