Chapter 9

(Dipper pov)

My blood goes cold, it feeling like time just stopped and everything feels numb.

No way, just no fucking way. Just how?! How the hell did this psycho even find me?!

He let's go of my hand and I'm just about ready to tell Mabel to call the police when I see the handle of a knife in his waistband, partially covered by his jacket. He sees me looking at it and his smirk just widens, his message clear as day. I do anything that he doesn't like and he'll kill my sister. He has me right where he wants me and he fucking knows it.

I'm pull out of my thoughts as Mabel speaks up, totally oblivious to the danger we're both in.

"You two stay here and get to know each other as I go and finish up dinner. I'll call for you two when it's all ready."

Once she's out of the room Bill grabs my chin forcing me to look up at him. "And here I thought that I would never see your adorable face again, Pinetree."

I snarl at him as I slap his hand away from me.

"Do not fucking touch me. We are not in your shitty cabin anymore. In my home you will show some damn respect."

He just chuckles darkly as he walks towards me making me back away to stay away from him. "That's cute, you atually think you have any ounce of control in this situation." I realize too late that he has me trapped against the wall, his hands on the wall next to either side of my head. "You know very well the things I'm capable of. Dealing with your sister would be a piece of cake."

"You leave her alone. She has never done anything to you."

"Do you really think that I care?"

"If you lay a finger on her I swear I'll-"

"What? Do what, Pinetree? Kill me? You already failed to do that once. I wonder, you didn't tell her about the things we did, did you?"

"What are you-"

"How do you think she would react? Knowing how well her own brother's soft lips willingly took my cock or how your body welcomed me to dominate over you."

"S-Stop-" I get cut off as he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Shh, darling, we still have time before dinner is ready, so why don't we have some fun until then?" My eyes widen in horror as I feel him unbutton my jeans.

His hand slips into my jeans and I'm finally able to shove him off of me. I hurridly zip my jeans back up as I push past him to the kitchen.

"Do you need help?" I ask seeing Mable struggle to open a bottle of wine.

"Nope, I've got this." I watcher her struggle with it for just a few more minutes before I ask again.

"What about now?"

"Fine." She reluctantly hands me the bottle and I open it on the first try.

Just as I get it open I feel Bill kick the back of my shin hard making me nearly drop the wind and spill a lot of it on my shirt, the wine instantly staining the shirt.

"You gotta be careful, come one let's go get you cleaned up."

Before I can protest Bill grabs my arm hard and pulls me into the bathroom, locking the door.

He clamps a hand over my mouth tightly and pulls me back against his chest.

I struggle against him as I feel him unzip my jeans and push them down to my ankles, his thumb hooked in the waistband of my boxers. His hand moves down the front of my boxers as he roughly gropes me, tears stinging my eyes as my body betrays me.