Chapter 19

(Dipper pov)

I whimper softly in pain as Bill twists my arm tightly behind my back, the blad of the knife cold against my neck. The security guard that had been coming towards us freezes seeing the situation.

"Get the fuck back right now!" Bill yells, it being very loud in my ear.

"Just calm down, we can figure something out here."

"There ain't fucking nothing to talk about! I am walking away with him and that is fucking final!"

He pulls me through a door before shoving me against a railing, realizing that we're in the stairwell.

"What the fuck are you standing around for?! Move your fucking ass! Let's go now!"

He grabs my arm hard as he pulls me down the stairs. I nearly trip half a dozen times just trying to keep up with him.

What the hell am I doing? I should be doing anything I can to get away from him but I'm not. What is wrong with me?

I force myseld to stop as we get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Pinetree, let's go."

"No...." The word comes out barely above a whisper."

"What did you fucking say?"

"I-I said no." I do everything I can to hide the fear in my voice. "I am done getting dragged around in your crazy shit. You already destroyed everything that I cared about. You can just leand a-and I won't tell where you went but I can't-"

I get cut off as he slaps me hard across the face. I nearly fall to the ground before he grabs my arms slamming me against the wall.

"You fucking listen to me, you little shit. You are not the one in charge here. You do not get to try and walk away whenever you want to. I have told you over and over that you are mine and nothing will ever change that. Now stop your fucking bitching because we're leaving now even if I have to carry you over my shoulder like a fucking baby."

Still holding onto my arm hard he pulls me out the door, the sun nearly blinding me.

"Both of you stop right there!" Bill twists my arm painfully behind my back again as someone steps out of a squad ca with their gun drawn. I realize with horror that it's Jones. I feel Bill put his knife in my hand, him holding my hand tightly so it's impossible to let go of the knife.

"No no no....Bill please don't-"

"Shut up just shut the fuck up." He angrily hisses in my ear.

Jones approaches us keeping his gun aimed at Bill. Without warning Bill thrusts my hand forward forcing me to stan Jones right in the chest.

Blood pools down from his mouth as he falls to the ground. I feel myself trembling as Bill lets go fo me and grabs the keys from Jones' pocket before standing up again.

"Get in the car."

"I killed him.....y-you made me kill him....."

"Hey!" I flinch as he raises his voice. "I said get in the fucking car unless you want to end up like your bastard cop buddy."

I get in the passenger seat as he gets in the driver's seat. He slams his foot on the gas peeling us out of there.

He flips the siren on, speeding through red lights without even slowing down.

"S-Slow down, o-or you're going to crash or something."

"I know what I'm fucking doing."

"Where are we going? Just where the hell are you taking me?"