𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐍*𝐆𝐆𝐀 (𝟔)

READ LAST UPDATE. DOUBLE UPDATED.

Vote and comment

Vote and comment

"Did you finish facing the cooler?" Lena asked, tapping on Emoni's shoulder while she changed out of her work shoes.

Emoni nodded at her slowly and looked back down at what she was doing, trying to hide her dislike for the woman's hand on her. It wasn't a big deal she was just moody after work.

She lingered for a moment and Emoni wondered if she had a question. Instead of asking she changed into her sandals and ordered her uber home, between then her manager had walked away but she stopped paying her any mind to notice.

Her phone started ringing and she answered, seeing Sincere's name pop up across her screen. When she answered he was in the car again.

"You at work?"

"I'm getting off."

"Bet." He hung up.

Emoni looked at him confused but didn't get a chance to respond. She assumed that meant he was picking her up. She was calling him to ask when he'd get there when she remembered she didn't have weed at home.

While she sat in the office waiting on Sincere she called her plug, Reese. He was older so he was more reliable and that's all she cares about. She texted him asking for a half and he just sent a thumbs up. Reese knew she didn't drive and would have to drop it off.

Reese you gon be home? I cah get there in a min

You can wait if you want. I'll call you when I'm home.

She locked her phone and put it in her back pocket so she could sit in silence for a second, trying to remember what it was that she had to do. When she got overwhelmed she brushed it off her mind because her aunt promised to help her with turning in immunization records for school.

Emoni started thinking about her mom suddenly. She correlated and any and everything all day and sometimes it would randomly sneak up on her. She'd have something to say to her and no matter what her mom couldn't respond anymore.