𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 (𝟖)

Ignore typos I'm tired, hey y'all

Chapter long asl, please be active yall omg

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"My ass too fat." Emoni bent over, putting her hands over the middle of her legs while she tried on bathing suits over her clothes.

Shay agreed. "And is. Gobbling that thang right on up. Next." she shook her head.

"Why Moni can't have cheekage?" Jay pulled her back up and twirled her around. "It's giving. Ion know."

"She can but she don't want it. The moment a nigga start talking to her she be stressed." Shay handed her another one that came with a cover up. "But if she wear a cover up she'll probably like it more. This one comes with one."

Emoni turned around to look at her butt in the one she currently had on, eyes bulging before she reached back and grabbed it herself. "My shit really poke like." She poked her hip out and it barely made a difference.

"Okay we get it. Next." Jay shook her head, running her hands over her small round ass in distress. "Gahdamn. Mufuckin truck load."

"This my post virginity and puberty body. Ion know what we gon guys." Shay poked hers out in the mirror too.

For some reason their genes were reversed. Tierra was thick with a big butt like Mani but he daughters were tall and slim.

"We?" Jay looked at her confused with Emoni.

"Yeah. We?" She made a face back.

"No. You."

"Anyway, how we gon get this ass by tomorrow?" She clapped her hands together and they sighed.

"You scamming ya life away but won't buy a butt."

Shay frowned. "Ion wanna get pregnant and fuck it all up. I gotta wait." She didn't deny the allegation.

They turned to Emoni when it seemed like she'd been done changing into it and she was. Jayla curled her bottom lip down. "Yawp! That's my gworl!"

Emoni looked at herself in the mirror, letting the cover up drape around her shoulder.