𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓 (𝟏𝟒)

Every time da interactions dry I jus start punishing the characters sorry

Loo

PPpo

𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Emoni looked at her phone quietly. She was out with her cousins, even though she wasn't really cool with them internally they were family and insisted that they all hung out together again. She didn't have anything else to do so going out with them seemed like her best bet.
P
She hadn't spoken to Sincere in almost two days, which was just way too long. The last text she sent him was I hope you're okay, and he didn't respond. Her feelings were hurt so she just blocked him and tried omoving on with the rest of her day. But honestly, she just didn't wanna do it anymore.

"Ya'll I was thinking about a graduation after party." Shay spoke, passing her blunt to Emoni who sat between her two cousins. There were a lot of people. Too many for Emoni to keep up with. Which meant she wouldn't be speaking at all.

Her mind was still racing, wondering if Sincere was okay. She called him again silently and got sent to voice mail.

Emoni wanted to cry so bad but she didn't want anyone asking what she wrong, and she just didn't wanna cry over Sincere. She couldn't help the knot at the back of her throat. There was nothing convincing her he wasn't out fucking somebody else, and she didn't wanna be pressed even if she was.

Wiping my hands with you fr.

"That would be fun. Not even a party- but a get together or something, ion want all them folks in my house." Jay added, resting her head against Emoni. She raised her eyebrow at her cousin. "Would you come?"

Emoni shrugged. "Probably." She didn't even know what he cousin asked. Being in a slump over Sincere made her question everything.

One of the boy's across from them sucked his teeth. "She better. Ion ever see you no where." He licked over his bottom lip, making Emoni look off to the side shyly.

"She don't like big groups of people." Shay looked at her cousin who'd seem to shrink, she passed the blunt to Jay quickly.

"Yeah." Emoni shook her head.

"You look good." He spoke again.

She wanted to look at his face but not really. His voice was nice, but not like Sincere's. So pretty. Her eyes closed for a moment thinking about him and she got annoyed.

man don't even like me like that.

Her throat got tight at the back. It made her so upset that he was okay with not keeping contact. But she could only be so mad, that's what she tried to tell herself. Could she even call him her man?

"Thank you." She snapped out of her thoughts and remembered his compliment, not wanting to leave him hanging. Emoni finally paid his face mind and noticed that he looked good too. She made it an effort to not let it come out of her mouth though.