𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐆 (𝟐𝟐)

I like the ratio on that lor chapter yall get this too I guess. 13,505 words. Be active or Imma delete it ion play that spoiled shit yk me

 Be active or Imma delete it ion play that spoiled shit yk me

Vote and Comment

"What was that about last night?" Emoni asked Yanna, remembering the girls story from the night before

They'd went to the club the night before with a group of Yanna's friends. She introduced Emoni to Raven after being introduced by Raven. Since the girl had communication barriers Yanna found it best that she only worked in the back, to limit her discomfort and find something more suitable to her special interests. She seemed to enjoy braiding, cleaning, anything that allowed her to focus in silence.

Raven's natural hair was relatively long. Emoni was fascinated with it despite hers being a similar length. It was almost wavy. She was a deep dark brown with an ashy black hair, she just looked interesting to Emoni who on the contrary was a medium brown with type 4 hair. It was long but she felt standard- regular. Raven looked liked her name. Emoni wasn't jealous because she was more than satisfied with herself, she just admired the girls natural beauty.

The night they went out Raven attended. She wore her natural hair in a long curly pony tail to the back because she didn't normally wear extensions or get her hair done. Knowing that she declined in fear of being embarrassing or seeming not put together. Emoni insisted and she caved after being told it was cute regardless and that she looked pretty and class. They had fun when they went out too.

But the next morning Yanna had posted a joke on her close friends about girls 'living out of motels in the club with they hair not done'. Emoni didn't understand why and if there was a bad vibe but the post caught her off guard so she asked.

"What post?" Yanna asked confused.

"The club post." She looked up from her phone for a moment. "On your close friends." Emoni clarified.

"Ian post on my close friends." Yanna spoke.

Emoni squinted. Shady. She rolled her eyes and just nodded.