𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 (23)

Guess how long this chapter is I'll do the reveal at the end🤸‍♀️ longest one yet. 300 votes till next chapter.

Vote and Comment

Vote and Comment

"Raven."

The girl laid in bed with her phone in her hand and her back faced the wall. Salem flipped the light switch on and off to catch her attention. Raven turned to the door in a matter of seconds with raised eyebrows.

"I need help." He signed slowly, unsure of himself. Salem settled for pointing out toward the living room.

Over the past month he'd grown relatively comfortable with her. Too comfortable even. Salem insisted they were friends despite her strange stare, using the fact that they were actively in conversation to debate over it as leverage.

He found that Raven was grumpier than she led on. With them becoming used to each other her real personality peaked through every conversation they had, and Raven rarely hesitated to let him know when he was being a bother now.

Raven stood from her bed and walked over to him, grabbing his wrist and correcting him quickly. Salem sucked his teeth and did it again.

"With what?" She signed, watching him watch her hands.

"I can't see the instructions on the lil- come on." Salem mumbled, pulling him with him by her wrist. Raven followed with a stank face at him and his languid pace.

They got into the living room and he began showing her the instruction box for a pack of cookies he had sitting on the counter. They were pre cut, he just had to put them in the oven. But he was tired and he didn't wanna fuck up.

"You can't see this?" She signed quickly, a sign of being annoyed. Raven turned the oven on 375 and noticed him looking off toward the TV in his living room that had a football game playing. He held his cup in his hand as he leaned against the counter watching it in silence.

"Listen." Raven spoke, making his eyes turn back to her.

"My fault." He looked over at her with low eyes red eyes. She smelled weed in the living room.