𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐔 (𝟏𝟔)

So we meet again. Sorry for updating slow. Y'all niggas inactive so idm fr you got da chapter 🫡 TRIGGER WARNING: abuse

 Y'all niggas inactive so idm fr you got da chapter 🫡 TRIGGER WARNING: abuse

"You not coming?" Jay looked at her cousin while she rubbed her legs down with baby oil

"You not coming?" Jay looked at her cousin while she rubbed her legs down with baby oil. When she shook her head no briefly her mouth fell. "Bitch why not? It's gon be a lot of people but you can just sit with me and Shay."

She shook her head vaguely.

It wasn't very obvious to her cousins that she still wasn't okay with them. When Emoni distanced herself they rounded it up to her being depressed and just continued to try to make plans with her. But that was what upset her the most. It was like no one took her feelings serious.

"I'm busy."

"Doing what? Come on bro, you ain't gone no where in weeks. If it's about Sincere you need to let that shit go Moni. It's been like three months." She whined, walkin over to Emoni's bed and flopping back. She got a strange look in return.

Emoni had decided against telling her cousins about her and Sincere being back together. She didn't wanna hear their opinions. Shay was always fast to project and insisted that everyone's nigga was cheating just because hers was. And emoni knew herself. She wasn't mature enough to filter genuine concern from her cousin being messy yet. But despite what they went through she didn't doubt that her cousin loved her.

She just seemed jealous. It was skewing her perspective and she was acting on it without a doubt. That's how Emoni felt. She didn't wanna believe her cousin just didn't like her. Either of them. They were basically her sisters.

"It's not about that, me and him are good-" she said on accident, naturally beginning to defend her relationship.

"Y'all back talking?"

Emoni caught her slip up but it was too late, and honestly she didn't feel like hiding her business. It was whatever.

"Yeah but that's not the point. The point is you hoes is fake-" she said begrudgingly, watching Jay's eyes widen in surprise.