𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌 (𝟏𝟑)

Comment or Imma eat ur face in ur sleep. Dont act like u missed me half yall didn't even read last chapter. Here. 🗿. An update.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

The music playing from the inside of the building had Sincere's head throbbing despite him sitting in the car.  He was listening to his brother and father talk in the two front seats, exchanging words about Leon previously giving Sincere bump last time they came down.

"That shit not cool." Kayo insisted, staring a hole into the side of his fathers head.

"He got rid of it didn't he? Fast as hell at that. You ain't ever did no shit like that." Leon commented, licking the underside of his back wood.

Sincere's father was thirty six. He had waves and medium brown skin. Despite his age his hair was salt and peppered, his mother always said it was because he was was aging badly. Since he was attractive he was used to having his way but he was also immature. To his kids at least.

"So what you saying, you letting him move-"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." He insisted. "You ain't ever did no shit like that. Only reason Ian giving him shit else is because he don't take himself serious enough. Kavion you scared. It won't work. And you scared too Zion." He pointed at Sincere.

Sincere looked up from his phone hearing his middle name. Whenever it came up it caught his attention, his dad did it on purpose knowing he was trying to drown them out.

He heard it though. His face turned up. "Scared of what?"

"Handling shit and prioritizing. I been talking to Ja'Won, he don't have no problem moving it but he stay near y'all. So be cool if you don't wanna do the shit yourself." Leon said dismissively, patting around his lap for a lighter.

Sincere's eyes squinted up habitually, he knew Ja'Won. He didn't understand what his dad was getting at though. Ja'Won sold weed, he was Emoni's plug before they started dating. It didn't make sense for Leon to let him sell coke, he was dumb. The idea of him having it made Sincere wanna rob him.

"You calling me pussy?" He asked seriously, trying to understand what he was getting at.

Leon put his hands up. "I'm calling it like it is. You constantly saying you don't have time for it, you don't wanna go to prison- just reasons and excuses and I'm not gon make you do nothing you don't wanna do. Go to college." He lit the blunt between his fingers seeing his sons face still stiff.

A lot of the time Sincere felt like his father was testing his patience. He was telling him he should go to college, but was also saying he was making excuses about why he couldn't move weight. His mind couldn't process it but he felt tried.