𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐃 (𝟏𝟏)

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"How long has it been?"

Emoni blinked twice shrugging at her cousin who was asking for the time. She was helping her color her hair but for some reason she was just blue. Her cousin noticed but decided to leave her alone about it, watching as she went to Instagram.

She sat up a little and went on Sincere's page to see if he posted anything he hadn't. He also hadn't texted her back. A few hours ago he sent her money for lunch because he promised her a moment but didn't get to take his break. He wasn't sure if he'd stopped her from eating but wanted to compensate anyway.

"Call him." Jay glanced over at her knowingly and she huffed.

Emoni mumbled out an, " I did." before going back to his number to call it again. She called and it went to voicemail immediately. Her stomach dropped and she just locked her phone.

"This is why I didn't wanna talk to him." She frowned. "When Im not with him I just get sad and I could understand if I wasn't used to it but we've only been talking again about for what.. three months?"

Emoni never felt like she was clingy in any situation she'd been in previously. But she wanted Sincere to answer he and talk to her whenever she wanted. It obviously wasn't reasonable but if she could have it her way she would.