| 48 |

A little fluff and unusual smutty smut for those that I've robbed🤣🤣I just felt like it'd be a typical blowjob quickie and it'd be boring so I skipped it.

| Luca |

I woke with a groan when someone shook me awake.

"Hey love," I groaned, turning to Shaun who's hovering over me. "Hey, sorry to wake you up. I wanted to show you real quick, okay?" I snuggled into him, curling up.

"Five more minutes," I whined, bunching up Shaun's shirt.

"I know baby, but you'll like this," he said massaging my scalp. "It'll be worth it, I promise. I'll carry you," I laughed softly.

"Okay," I caved in eventually and let him pull me up. "Where are we going? Ice cream?"

"You want ice cream?"

"No, not now," I said trudging out the room. "Wait, why are we going upstairs?"

"Shh, a little patient, my love," Shaun pulled me to his side, wrapping one arm around my waist. I let him lead me to wherever he was taking. I'd fallen asleep as soon as we got home and I must have been in a deep slumber because my head's still a little fuzzy.

We walked for a while before Shaun stopped right in front of the...door that led to the rooftop. "What is happening baby?"

"Close your eyes," he said smiling. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're being suspicious," I pointed out.

"No, I'm being romantic. And we have to hurry. You'll miss it," he said walking around to close my eyes. I followed his lead blindly. "Careful. There's a step," I kept my feet up just in case.

"You know, you could have at least let me change into something presentable if you were doing something," I said holding my arms out.

"I promise you're fine," he said. "Okay, you can stop," I said. "One second please. I need to fix something first. No peeking," I heard shuffling and fought the urge to open my eyes. Shaun came back and wrapped his arms around me, tucking his chin on my shoulder. "Open,"

"Final-" I blinked, taking in the view. "Baby," I could only stare at the sunset view, my heart leaping in joy. I jumped in Shaun's arms, turning to him. "It's so beautiful," he smiled. "It looks so...surreal. Oh I want it to stay forever," I wrapped my arms.

"I'm glad you like it," he said kissing the exposed skin on my shoulder. "I know how much you love sunsets. I thought it'd be the perfect time today for...night picnic," I frowned. Following his line of vision, I gasped.

"Oh my God, how the hell did I not see this?" I spun around the white blanket laid down. "Oh baby...you did this for me?"

"Of course," he pulled me closer. "Date night?"

"Definitely," I said wrapping his arms around his neck. "I love you," I kissed him. "I love you so much,"

"Love you," he said between every kiss.

"I want to take a picture," I said looking at the sunset. "Just one. I can send it to Raven," I said looking around. "Did I bring my phone?"

"Nope. I got mine," he said taking it out of his pocket. I took more than one picture of the sunset and the picnic setup. Shaun just chuckled.

"Oh it's so beautiful," I sighed in contentment. "You know, I feel like Raven would look so beautiful under this light. Don't you think ba-" I smiled putting down my phone. "Hey, you said you didn't take my phone. Stop recording,"

"Why not? You should see the light on you," he said smiling behind the camera.

"Okay, how about a pose?" I asked turning back to face the sunset and pushed my ass back. Shaun laughed.