The meeting...

"Dad, im home!!" Amber walked into the hallway closed the door and Hung up her coat when she noticed a unknown women coat. 'Strange' she thought  to herself. She kicked off her White air forces and walked in with music playing on her airpods.

She made her way to the kitchen and grabbed her water bottle filled with cucumber and  Green tea leaves.

She then went to walk to the lounge to sit down when her dad called her. "Amber, baby. Could you Come to the livingroom for a second please?" "Yeah, sure thing dad one sec." She walked over still listening to music and softly humming along.

She took a airpod out her ear and walked over to her father Who was sat on the couch. "Yeah dad, what is it?" "We're going out for a special dinner tonight at 7pm wear something nice okay sweetie?" "Okay dad, but what for?" "I want you to meet someone." She could see it was important for her dad so she Smilde reassuringly and said "ofcourse dad." And gave him a Kiss on his head. "Thank you sweetheart."

Amber walked up the stairs to her bathroom and took a shower when she got out it was 5.15pm she dried her hair with the towel, brushed her teeth and applied some skincare. she then walked out with a towel around her body and made her way to her walk-in closet picked out a nice White  blazer with a baby blue blouse underneath and a White tie. Some White skinny jeans and her White air forces then she put on some rings and her piercings in her ear Then she Brushed her hair and put it up into a messy bun.

She checks the time and it is already 6pm so she walks downstairs to her dad. Who's also ready for this special dinner.

He wears  a suit with a dark blue jacket and a White blouse with tie and some Black suit pants.

"Wow, fancy dad." She says playfully and smiles at him. "Thank you, Amber. You look gorgeous as well my little babygirl." He says getting a lil emotional. She hits him playfully "Come on dad, no time to cry we have a special dinner to attend." They laugh and head to her Fathers car.

They drive to a fancy restaurant Just outside town and walk in. "Dinner reservations under the name Jost." Dad says to the ober she smiles at him and then looks at me "Ah yes mr Jost, is this mrs Jost? She smiles at me. And i wink at her. She blushes a little. "No, this is my daughter." "Amber Jost, nice to meet you m'lady." I say and bow a little for her with a smile across my face. She chuckles and her cheeks turn a crimson red. I smirk a that and she begins to stutter. "R-right.. if y-you Just follow me..." she walks to a table in the far corner and sits us down. "Enjoy your evening, if you n-need any help dont h-hestitate to ask m-me. Or s-someone else ofcourse." I smile reassuringly at her and she sees to calm down a little. "Thank you we appreciate it." I say she smiles and walks away.

Then dad starts to laugh. "That poor girl, you Just couldnt help it could you?" He says still laughing. "What? She was cute!" Now we were both laughing till a gorgeous woman walks over to the table. "Hey, babe." She says and dad stands up and kisses her on her cheek "hey, baby." He says back. I Just raise my eyebrow at the two.
"Who's this?" I say a lil annoyed. Because the two began to talk while still standing as if i wasnt even there.

"Amber this is Scarlett, my girlfriend. Scarlett this is Amber, my daughter."
I stand up and she holds out her arms to hug me but i Just shake her hand. She looks a little bit dissapointed but quickly recovers "its nice to finally meet you, Amber. I heard great things about you." I Just look at my dad with a 'wtf' face.

Little bit of information about me.

Im Amber Jost im 20 a year old lesbian and the daughter of the famous Colin Jost. My mom and dad got divorced a years ago and i did not exactly handle that well. I do not have any siblings. As i am 20 years old i do have a drivers licence  but im legally not allowed to drink. Ive Just started  college which is mostly focused on languages and p.e. but as an extra i also have music because i absolutely love making music. My bestfriends are James and Kyle we all play in the football team at school. Kyle lives Just across the street and James lives a couple Blocks away. We always tell eachother everything and Just hangout or go on trips together for a few days.

Height, 5.10ft
Weight, 67,75 kg
Sexuality, lesbian
Eye color, deep blue
Hair color, chestnut brown
Tattoos/piercings, ear piercings and a tattoo of Roses on her left underarm and a butterfly on her right ankle.
Nationality, english/american
Languages, english, french, german, Italian, spanish and russian.
Vehicles, White range rover with tinted Windows and a Black motorcycle.