such a tease

Omg thank yall gor the 5k reads!! I love yall ❤️ on to the story >>

Amber pov:

I wake up still with Scarlett and Rose cuddled into me, we look like a little family... i honestly wish we were. That i was the one engaged to her and not my dad. It also made me realise i dont have any romantic feelings for Kelsey anymore, so that means ill have to talk to her about that when we arrive at the house i dont want to lead her on..

i give Scar and Rose a kiss on their heads an Scarlett stirrs in my arm.¨Hey, hon¨ omg her raspy and husky voice is really sexy, and the hon. its cute. i give her a cheeky kiss in her neck sucking a little not making any mark. she moans a little straight in my ear and i almost growl because of the sexual tension. ¨Dont be such a tease Amber¨ she breathes out, i chuckle and smile softly she looks at me smiling ¨what?¨ she asks i frown getting shaken out of my thoughts. ¨nothing really, you just make me happy. im sorry for being so mad at you earlier. also... youre really fucking cute¨ ¨Excuse you, language my child is sleeping in your arms¨ she says playfully scolding me and i roll my eyes smiling.
S

he smiles and nudges her nose in my neck and giving a soft peck Just above my collarbone. "Scar... dont do thatt" i whine and pout "but whyyyyy not" she pouts back. "Becaussee, you are teasing ME. While you Just said i cant tease YOU" i say overemphasising the words. She chuckles with a evil grin "thats cause im the adult." I roll my eyes "scar...im twenty" she pouts "right i fprgot abt that for a moment" i smile softly "as much as i like you sitting next to me cuddled into me worh this cutie in my arms, dont you have to go back to my dad?" She sighs a little "yeah i suppose i should. Can rose stay with you tho?" "Ofcourse my little princessa can"

She smiles softly and leans in i turb away so she kisses the corner of my mouth "why did you do that?" She asks on the verge of tears. "I have to sort my shot woth kelsey out first, and as long as youre engaged to my father i dont want anything like that to happen again" a couple tears leave her eyes. I pull her down on my lap and Kiss her shoulder and cheek while rubbing her back "please....Just one last one.. before ill have to go back and i wont be able to Kiss or be held by you for a while until ive talked to him" she almost begs. I  lean forward and connect our lips. I suck a little on them and tug on it loosely with my theeth.  She fully arches into me and she puts my hands on her ass while shoving her tongue inside my mouth. I moan softly and start kneeding her ass to which she moans into my mouth for. She puts her hands under my shirt and cups my breast trough my sportbra. She tries to grind down on my thigh to relieve some tension but it wont go that far not today and certainly not on a plane with other passengers that could hear us. "Babe....scar.....stop, i have rosie plus if we do get this far that we will be able to make love, i would want to make it special. So for now that will have to do but you really need to get back to him before he comes here." "Allright" dhe softly smiles while panting a little. She places a Kiss on my neck and sucks making me groan "no marks yet scarly"

Scarlett pov:

Aww but i wanted to let Kelsey know that Amber is mine and only mine, its already hard to share her with my daughter Who is fast asleep in her arms. But  she said yet...  so that means i probably can soon. Fuck yea. I pout at her for dramatic effect and she kisses it away the slaps my ass making me squeel "babe you really shiuld gl back now, as much as i want to keep you here if all goes well you wont have to wait long for that anymore but thats up to you." I smile longingly that girl right there fuck im such a simp for her, j would do anything. I nod and bite my lip then lean down to whisper in her ear. "When i have told him, we will finish what we started a few minutes ago." then i suckle on her earlobe and walk away swaying my hips, i grin proudly once i hear her groan and mutter a 'fuck, that woman will be the death of me. '