the dinner

I sit down again and cross my arms waiting for them to sit down. When they sit down i Just study the menu not acknowledging the 'lovebirds' i internally roll my eyes when my dad motions for me to tell me about myself. But Just when i turn to say something the cute waitress/ober from earlier interupts us to take our order. God i could Kiss her right now. I give her my order, a spaghetti bolognese with a baguette and some Fries and as drink a lemon water. "Anything else i can get for you." My dad and scarlett say "no, thank you." While i Just smirk. "Yeah,actually. Could i get your number?" Her face Lit up and the face from scarlett falls which i noticed no idea why. but it made me smile my dad Just grinned and playfully rolled his eyes at my request.

"I-im sorry miss Jost, im not allowed to while working..." i chuckled a lil "please Just call me Amber, im not my mom. Whats your name?" "Okay Amber, i-its Allison." Wow this girl is seriously too cute and that name really suits her i softly smile at her "Well Allison at what time will you be off?" "At 9pm." "Ill wait." A big smile grows on her face. "Could we please get our orders, now?" Scarlett asks.
Me and Dad shared a look. He mouths 'no' to me and i Just shake my head at him. "Tell me miss Johansson, are you homophobic?" "What! No! Ofcourse not!" I look at her face to spot a lie but she seems genuine in her answer.
Then scarlett mutters under her breath *i Just think you could do better.*

My dad stand up "excuse me my two favorite women, ill be back in a min. Dont have to much fun without me."
"Dont worry dad." As soon as he walks away i look at the gorgeous woman my father calls his 'girlfriend'
"You know i could hear you, right?"
Her face becomes a deep color Pink and she looks down for a bit
I reach over for her hand to comfort her cuz even tho i dont like her with my dad, at all. This comment was actually sweet but as i reached over and grabbed her hand i saw a big Diamond ring. And by the looks of it it was an engagement ring....