flashbacks to ~her

"Youre engaged!?!" It was really more of a statement than a question. She looked down at her hand and as she looked at me i saw a Quick flash of sadness but it quickly went away as if she tried to hide it. And she looked away from me. "Scarlett... are you okay?" "Yeah..yeah im fine. Your dad proposed to me 2 weeks ago.." she looked up at my face to read my reaction. I Just froze why was she not happy with that or why did she agree?...  "Aren't you happy? I mean...you said yes, after all?" I said a lil awkward "I am it was Just very unexpected and a lil fast to be honest..." i grabbed her hand again trying to reassure her and let her know i understood i squeezed her hand a bit. Then i started getting flashbacks...

2 weeks and a day ago...

I was getting ready with my band to perform one of our New songs i wrote.
When we stepped up on the stage and put everything in and conected them to the speakers my eyes landed on a beautiful woman in her thirties or late twenty. We made eye contact but it was broken when the bartender handed her her drink. I looked at my band for permission to start. When i turned back she was gone... "Allright ladies and gentleman and everyone in between, we're really excited to be here and have you as our great audience. Today we'll perform a couple of our songs also introducing our latest release 'a one night trip'. We're the thorn Roses. Enjoy!" We started the music and i began singing i was still searching the crowd for the woman but never saw her until it was time for our new song. She was standing in the corner a man before her with his hands all over her she tried to push him away but it didnt work i looked over at my band and signaled them they nodded. "Okay because this is our New song id like to have one of you on the stage with us." The man still hadnt let go of her and i walked into the audience with the mic. Straight towards them. The man looked at me agressively and frustrated while i Just grabbed her hand and god it was so soft and delicate. The man shovel me and said "fuck off cant you see were in the middle of something?!" I secretly glanced at the woman Who had hope and tears in her eyes. I squeezed her hand lightly and turned to her again. "Hello miss, whats your name?" I said what could be heard trough the speakers and the man backed up a little not knowing i was the lead singer of the performing band. I took that opportunity to lead her to the stage and she answered "im emma..." "everyone give an aplause for emma!" Everyone applauded once we reached up the stage and chanted 'emma emma emma!' "Well this is our New song 'a one night trip' specially for Emma!" She looked so grateful and i began singing looking directly at her and sometimes a lil over the crowd then back to her singing: 'i saw you standing there. Couldnt pass the opportunity. For a one night trip. Just the two of us, walking down the streets, no one else around us. Just the two of us on a one night trip. Our one night trip.' *this is my own lyrics, do not copy* 

"thank you Golden swan, thank you!" Everyone applauded for us and i made my way over to 'Emma' turning off the mic. "Hey you allright?"
"Yeah i am now" she said with a smile. "Im glad" "can i offer you something to drink?" "No thanks im good" she smiled at me "Ah oke, you need a ride home? I dont want you to get harrassed by some pervert again." I said hoping she would say yes i was in awe of her beauty and felt the need to protect her. "You dont have to im staying at the hotel close by, but some company on the walk would be nice." She smiled at me brushing her hand against mine softly.