greener than hulk

I make my way to the door and open it to see kelsey in a cute oversized hoodie and some shorts. "Hey love." I greet kissing her cheek. "Hey babe." She squeels and jumps at me with her arms around my neck. I grab her suitcase behind her and place my other hand on her thighs to keep her up and walk inside. "Dad! Kelsey is here."

"Good, then we can go to the airport." We made our way out the door and locked up. Dad and Scarlett sitting in the front with me, kelsey and rose in the back. Kelsey leaned her head on my shoulder and cuddled into me. While i was talking with rose about all kind of things and stroking kels her thigh. I looked up to see scarlett looking at us trough the rearview mirror and scowling. After another hour we arrived and made our way trough the border after waiting for 30 minutes we walked to the bording lane and kesley jumps on my back and rose at the front. I carry them both into the plane and scarlett calls rose over to sit with her.

Me and kelsey make ourselves comfortable and snuggle under a blanket. Suddenly Rose runs to us and jumps in my lap "hey princessa" she smiles "can i pwease sit with you Amber?" I nod and she snuggles into me under the blanket. I put up a Disney movie for her and stroke her back. I look at her and shes sleeping i close my eyes and drift off too.

Scarlett pov

I was so angry i almost had her again we kissed her ass was almost in my hands then that stupid bitch had to interrupt. I dont know what Amber sees in her.i make my way out the restroom and trough the plane to my seat with Colin and Rose. Colin used to be really sweet and attentive but its like ever since he proposed he doesnt try to anymore. Rose doesnt really like him either but she seems to love Amber. I sit down in my seat and see Colin on his Phone but Rose is gone. "Colin, where is Rose?" He doesnt look at me and shrugs "where the fuck is my daughter Colin?!?" Still not looking at me "probably Just playing somewhere."
"FUCK YOU COLIN when we get there youre sleeping on the couch!!" I storm off "Rose! Rosie?!?" I look around everywhere then decide to walk to Amber and her whore. What i see warms my heart Amber and Rosie asleep cuddling while a Disney movie plays on the background.

Imagine they cuddle like this

The bitch is nowhere to be seen so i sit in her spot and lay my head on her shoulder that rose isnt occupying her eyes flutter open a little and she looks at me "scarlett?" She huskes with her raspy voice. "Yea its me." She smiles a little and closes her eyes again i snuggle a little closer to her amd with her eyes closed she throws the blanket over me too and wraps her arm around me while placing a Kiss on my forehead "Relax scar, shes okay..." i smile and Kiss her neck a little i see her lips twitch into a lazy grin and close my eyes falling asleep.

" i smile and Kiss her neck a little i see her lips twitch into a lazy grin and close my eyes falling asleep

Imagine rose sleeps on the other shoulder and this are Amber and Scarlett

Its been a while iknow, some fluff with Scarly, Rosie and Amber xx

Please also checkout my New story
The better rogers<3

Thank you!!!
Love you autho <3 <3 <3