Ibiza

It had been a week since dad told us we were going to Ibiza for 2 weeks and i Just finished packing my luggage and walked downstairs.

I was wearing a sweater with a tanktop underneath and some shorts. My hair put up in a messy bun and sunglasses on top.

I went to the kitchen and took out my bottle and made a smoothie to pour in it. The Bell rang and i opened the door
it was Scarlett with a little girl next to her. I assume thats her daughter Rose conpletely ignoring Scarlett i bend down to the little girl and put my hand out. "Hey Princess im Amber and whats your name?"

She gave me a hug instead of a handshake and said: "Im Rose, are you going to Ibiza with us?" I chuckled at her cuteness which reminded me of Emma... well i mean Scarlett. I mean shit why tf do i think like this... i realised i didnt reply and i spoke to her in a soft tone. "Yeah Princess seems like you and me are going to have fun together, what do you think?"

"Yesssss" she squeeled in excitement.
I chuckled at her "Do you want a ride to the kitchen princessa?" She immediately jumper at me "yessss please."
I smiled and piggybacked her to the kitchen.
"So what do you want to drink?" She thinks for a sec and i hear Scarlett coming in behind me. I Just focus on Rose and pretend i didnt hear her. "Can i have some Juice please?" "Ofcourse you can m'lady." I say and bow with a Smile.

I give her her drink and go over to the sink. "Amber... can we talk.." scarlett... "im actually kinda busy." "With what? Ignoring me? Dont be so childish." I turn to her look her in the eyes. She clearly didnt expect that. "Well what did you want to say?" She looks at rose "Rose sweetie why dont you go and see if you can help Colin in the backyard" "okay mommy" and Just like that were left alone. "Well?" I say annoyed "Im so sorry please Just forgive me, i miss you..." "no you dont."
"What?" She starts to silently cry. "You heard what i said, you dont miss me."

"I do...i really really do." I dont think i can stay mad at her she looks so vulnerable and... honest
"I forgive you" it takes her a second to sink in what i Just said. Then her face Light up.
"You do??" She hugs me "yeah, but only because of my dad." Im lying and she knows it. She takes a step to me and reaches a stray of hair behind my ear. "Idont believe you, are you sure thats the only reason?" She cups my cheek and leans closer. I dont respond "thats what i thought.." our lips meet its soft and pure her hand moves down my arm to Just above my ass before she can slip it any further the doorbell rings..

Hey short part im working on updating again but it want be regular cause i dont have much time
Let me know if you want to see scarlets POV in the future.