Airport disaster

Amber pov

Its a couple hours later and the plane has landed, kelsey has also returned from god knows where and her and rose walk next to me off the plane. I hold rose her little hand in mine and go to the suitcase depot. I pick little rosies suitcase and grab mine while kelsey grabs hers and smiles at me.

Rose tugs at my shirt to get my attention so i look at her "Whats wrong princessa?" "Where is mommy?" I look around and sigh "i dont know princess, she will be here soon okay?" Rose nods "im thirsty Amber..." i look around and spot a small airport café "hey kelsey could you look after our suitcases for a moment? Im gonna get something to drink for this cutie, do you want anything too?" "Sure and Just a coffee would be nice" "you got it kels" i walk to the small café with rosie in my arms to the counter "what would you like rosie?" "Can i have a chocolatemilky Amber?"
"Ofcourse rosie, do you want a sandwich aswell?" "Yes please, can i have with cheese and tomato?" "Ill ask okay?" Rose nods into my neck and i order. I also ordered some sandwiches for my dad, scarly, kelsey and me and grabbed some extra coffees after i payed i walked back to the depot with the order and rose in my arms.

"There are you! We were looking for you" scarlett said worriedly. "I told kelsey i would grab some drinks and food for us." She sighs "i didnt know" "its Fine scarlett" i give everyone their sandwich and drink and have rosie in my lap while she eats and drinks.

My dad calls for rose "rose Come sit with daddy princess" rose gets upset and starts to yell and cry "NO, Youre not my daddy! And only Amber can call me princess!" She gets off my lap and runs away. Scarlett yells "Rosie Come back!" But rose is long gone scarlett turns to my dad angrily "what the fuck Colin! Youre not her father! Look what you did!"
"She shouldnt overreact that much" he rolls his eyes SlAP scarlett slapped his face and angrily threw her engagement ring at him "you and me arent getting married you asshole my daughter comes first, always!" As much as i would be happy that they broke off rheir engagement i start to worry about rose seen as i cant see her anymore and i stand up and start to run in the direction she went.

I looked in the playfround, small shops and even the bathrooms but cant find her anywhere. I walk outside the airport and there she is underneath a palm tree crying into her little knees. I let out a relived breath and carefully sit next to her. "Rosie...?" I say softly "Amber?" She looks up at me woth her tears eyes and climbs in my lap sobbing into my shoulder. I hold her gently and stand up "its okay rosie, im not mad but sont walk away again okay? Your mommy is very worried about you and me too" she nods "Sorry Amber i wont do it again promise" "good princessa, lets go back to mommy" i hold her gently and walk back to the depot where we were but find a cute shop with stuffies on the way and buy a turtle stuffie for rose. "Here rosie, now if youre sad or mad you Just hug this cute turtle and calm down okay princessa?" She smiles sweetly up at me
"Yes, thank you Amber" she places a Kiss on my cheek and i smile "no worries princessa" We walk to the depot and see a very panicked scar. "I found her" scarlett sees us and quickly rushes over to me and hugs me crying softly "Oh my God thank you so much Amber, rosie never walk away again!" Rose looks sadly "i know mommy, Amber told me that that is really dangerous i wont do it again mommy, promise" scar smiles softly with tears in her eyes "good baby" she whispers in my ear "thank you so much love, youre the best" i smile and Kiss her cheek softly "no problem scarly"