Wait And See!

As a child, I always dreamt of having my own prince charming love story that looks like it comes out of a fairy tale movie with magical scenarios.

Our hands accidently touching on our first sight as we were walking on the same path and our arms brushing each other, you and I, both strangers accidentally entangled us in our life.

I fell down, my surroundings blacked out for a few second, then I opened my eyes and a hand stretched towards me. I look up and we make eye contact together, you had the most beautiful smile on your handsome face smiling at me. I blushed hard and took your hand as you helped me stand up.

"I'm sorry, are you hurt?" you asked me with concern in your eyes as you checked.

I couldn't utter a word, I hung my head down and tensed my shoulders while fiddling my fingers as the closeness between us made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

You noticed it and you blushed a little "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'm Jeon Jungkook from class XII 2 so I'm your senior, if you need any advice you can ask me" you said in a gentle tone.

"you're cute by the way" you added teasingly and my face burned so hard, but I just can't get myself to speak or utter a word, I wanted to open my mouth as well but I was too nervous on front of you.

You started walking away with your friend as I stood there on the same spot motionless.

My hand slowly held my heart as it was beating rapidly, a strange thought occurred in my mind and I remembered that this was the same scenario that I always dreamt of when I was small happening just now, and it gave me possessive thoughts over you.

"Jeon Jungkook... We are destined together" a happy smile stretched on my face with joy dancing on my eyes.

I looked back and started running to your direction, I wanted to make it possible between us.

But then...

I saw you and a XI-1 student hirai momo talking together and laughing on the hallway. The way you looked at her with your eyes crinkled from wide smile made me extremely jealous. I looked at her and saw her laughing as well and I wanted nothing more than just pull her by her hair and choke her to death!

Wait and see hirai momo!

***

Lalisa Manoban

Jeon Jungkook