Senior Jeon Found My House

Words can't explain how shattered I was. My first love rejected me before I even confessed to him! I threw my bag on the couch as I felt my heart getting drowned deeper and deeper. I hugged the pillow on the couch and cried my eyes on it.

I poured my heart and soul all on my pillow and didn't realize my make up was leaving stains on it. I let go and suddenly saw my pillow having mascara marks from my face. I didn't feel guilty, my heart was so cold. I threw the pillow and walked to my room, throwing my uniform off to the floor. I stare at it for a while and then I suddenly had the urge to burn this uniform for ruining my day today.

I gripped my hands and walked to the bathroom, I made the water extremely hot and poured it down my body. I groaned at the right temperature and then I took off my underwear and bra and threw it at the laundry before going to the shower stall and sitting under the hot water. I closed my eyes as I felt relaxed, the pain and grieve escaped from my heart and I remember that I wasn't gonna give up. Even though he rejects me today, I will still pursue him till the day he's gonna be mine!

The steamy shower made my body look glowing as my skin was getting wet, I felt so hot and I suddenly felt like somebody was looking at me. I opened my eyes then I looked around but there was nobody.

I must shower quickly, but the warm water felt so good. I couldn't leave the shower.

I closed my eyes and saw senior Jeon on front of me showering as well. His naked body was so hot, I wanna touch it so bad.

"senior Jeon" I called his name with my mouth opened and he turned his muscular body back and said.

"kneel down and push your finger inside. I want to see it" he said making me feel heated down there. I immediately kneeled on the floor with my legs opened giving him the view then I slowly pushed my middle finger inside and I moaned as I imagined he was sticking his finger inside me.

I don't know if this is a dream, but just the thought of senior Jeon watching me orgasm with my own fingers is extremely seductive. I moaned in pleasure when my finger reached the deep spot.

I opened my eyes and he was looking at me with a scorching gaze making him look so erotic and I felt myself gushing fluid for him. I was moaning so loud while he's watching me pump my fingers inside my hole fast. I felt like I was gonna reach my climax, I opened my eyes and saw him on front of me. With one look I quickly came a lot and I felt so exhausted.

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw many steams inside. I felt dizzy and I quickly turned the water cold and washed myself.

After I'm finished, I dried myself and drank tons of water as I felt a headache. God dam.

This isn't the first time I masturbated, but it was so good when I imagined senior Jeon looking at me with an intense gaze. It was almost real.

I was still on my towel laying on the couch until I become sober enough. It was 6 pm by the time and I still haven't worn anything yet. I slowly got up feeling slightly tired but better from before, I opened my closet and wore a sexy black underwear with a kitten printed on the front, and a matching laced bra. Then I put on my cozy see through over sized knitted sweater with no pants and I made some snacks in the kitchen as I was extremely hungry.

While waiting I checked my phone to see any updates of this bitch. I scrolled through my school feed and saw a tweet from Nayeon.

Nae_yeon

"ha ha ha the dick hunger got expelled from school. Serves her right"

13 likes

54 comments

I clicked the comments and I saw they were discussing something.

Its_Sana

She got expelled? When?

Na_yeon

Today, oops I think I did something

Somin_ll

What did you do?

Jaexmin

What happend?

Na_yeon

I showed the principal the condom, they were so angry then I told them that she was having sex 2 boys basically three some in the bathroom, then later they found her inside the bathroom and they expelled her. Guess who else is? MY EX JOHNNY 🤣🤣 serves them right anyways, I hate them to the core

Somin_ll

Wow

Its_sana

Wow

Jaexmin

Wow I didn't know she's that horny

Itsyourgirlmaein

Are there more teas?

CherylJeongyeon

I heard her parents kicked her out of the house

Chaeyoungsoso

I bet she still works at that prostitute club serving men her body

CherylJeongyeon

We'll see. Who wants to join me tonight to see what's up in her weird job? 👀

Chaeyoungsoso

Let's go all together

Na_yeon

Kay, why not. I'm ready

Lisa closed her phone then checked her pancake and flipped it. Suddenly the she heard the doorbell. She was a bit startled because today the water isn't supposed to come.

She opened the door to see who it was while peaking half of her head. Her eyes widened by who it was, Jeon Jungkook was standing outside also in surprise.