The Cupcake Girl

"ughhh!!" Jungkook ejaculated the third time and panted so hard with his head back. This was the 5th time he has masturbated while thinking of her. Every time he closes his eyes, an image of Lisa's body flashes how desirable it looks, from her collarbone to her perky breast down to her pelvis, he couldn't stop thinking of her.

"that girl is dangerous, I should stop thinking about her.." he sighed. On top of all the school works, the only thing that's giving him a hard time is Lisa's petite body.

When he saw her almost naked body he was about to lose control and he almost pounced on her before she told him to go since it's late.

Its good that he left, otherwise who knows what was about to happen...

He checked his phone to see a chat from a new number.

+82 *********

Hi 👋

"it's probably Lisa" he replied back greetings. Before he knew it he looked down at his pelvis and he was hard again.

"oh shit" he sighed again frustratedly and dropped the phone beside him. Being frustrated he went to take a cold shower as masturbating was no use.

***

The next day Lisa walked to school visibly in a happy mood as she was walking in enjoyment. Her smile didn't left her face making the classmates wonder why she was so happy today. But Lisa didn't bother or care about how she looks, all she could think about is their moment yesterday.

It feels like she's one of the most luckiest girl on earth she giggled and placed the copy book on her desk. She barely got any sleep last night just thinking about how senior Jeon came to her house surprisingly and how he gave his number to her on her palm.

EEEEEEEEEHHH!!! What a kdrama moment. She got really lucky today.

But I'm still looking forward to what's next

It seems like Momo's disappearance didn't bother her anymore now she has many opportunities to confess to her senior.

'But I still have to be careful around, senior Jeon is extremely the most handsome man in this world so there will be a lot of chics I will deal with in the future.'

She doesn't want to think about how many sluts she will have to deal with in the future, but for now she must find a way to confess to him before anyone else takes her place.

***

"Jeon Jungkook, I made you cupcakes today" Areum, the cooking club leader happily showed her hand made cupcakes. They were banana flavors with cute chocolate sprinkles toppings, as someone who fancies him for a long time she memorized everything about him and his likings. The first thing she found out is that he likes banana milk so she made an idea about making banana cupcakes and made it look delicious as well.

Jungkook was interrupted in his discussion with the president group and looked at the cupcakes. The aroma scent was very delicious and hard to resist from.

"wow, you made this by yourself?"

"yes! I made them just for you president. You work so hard everyday and I wanted to make something special for our president!" she proudly smiled as he took a bite from her cupcake.

She was glad when he moaned at how tasty it is and smiled widely as she observes his face. But she got disappointed when he started spreading the cupcakes to the group. She crossed her arms in disappointment, she wanted to make the cake for him only. She rolled her eyes when he wasn't looking.

"I think for the entire school presidents in this school, 5 cupcakes are very little. You should make more for all of them not just few" Jungkook said as he was spreading the cupcakes to all of them.

"o- oh! Of course, I didn't have enough ingredients so that's why I made less today. I will make more this evening for all of you!" she said trying to sound confident even though his words were bugging her.

'he doesn't appreciate my cupcakes that I took hours to make, hmm fine Jeon Jungkook' She grunted after walking away but her eyes accidentally made an eye contact with Lisa's eyes. It was only for about 3 seconds but when she looked away she felt fear in her heart when she remembered the way she was sending glares at her.

Its as if her eyes were full of hatred towards her, it's scary she gulped and tried to forget about it.

But it doesn't look like Lisa will simply forget about it.

***