The Devil Came To Play Games

Lisa was standing outside as she was about to walk home but stopped. She felt like her day wouldn't be complete if she doesn't see her love in person. She took out her phone to send him a text message.

Senior Jeon, let's have a Café date the one next to our school?

Whether he's busy or not, she did not care to ask. She's always straightforward with what she wants, and if things doesn't go her way then she will have to make it go as she wants.

Baby 🐰

Sure, let me finish my work quickly

She can hear his voice filled in excitement, or she was just imagining. But knowing at this hour the councilors should all be inside working still, Lisa didn't specifically say today so she expected him to reply with "what time?"

Maybe she was just over thinking.

***

"okay calm down guys!" Yeji being the only female president tried to calm everybody inside the room who were throwing curses at Areum, claiming that she tried to poison all of them.

"you didn't? I was almost gonna die!" Jackson yelled exaggerating towards Areum's remark.

"I swear I didn't put anything inside!! S- sana it's her, I told her that I was making these cupcakes for the presidents and so she got mad that it wasn't her and wants to spoil my cupcake..." Areum knew she was lying, but it didn't matter to her. If she was gonna get yelled at then she should bring Sana with her as well!

If it wasn't for Jungkook who was still inside the room, sitting botherlessly on his chair and ignoring the ruckus while focusing on his tasks, then she wouldn't have made all these excuses and she would've yelled back at them rather than doing all those innocent acts.

After saying this she looked at Jungkook but was disappointed that he wasn't paying a single attention to her. Rather, he was looking at his phone and texting somebody. Areum was confused when she saw a small smirk on his lips. She wonders, who's he texting with?

Thinking that it might be a girl, she got so pissed that her face turned red.

"Sana are you serious? I eat her cupcakes every day!" Bambam yelled.

"which cupcake?" yugyeom threw a smug smerk at him while leaning on him and bambam slapped his head.

"oww!"

"Sush! Everybody that's enough. Arguing will bring nothing to the conversation. Areum, from tomorrow you're no longer a member of the cooking club. We'll make the announcement on the official school website. Now if you have nothing else then leave" Yeji spoke in a decisive tone with her mad expression. Everyone was silent now but Areum was fuming harder.

"how dare you tell me to leave from the club! Who do you think you are? You're..." Areum was about to continue when she covered her mouth and realized she has acted out of character.

"i- i mean I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Not falling for her act, Yeji cuts her off "it's fine, now leave. We have a lot of work to do, we have already wasted half of our hours on you" rolling her eyes she turned her face and didn't give her anymore attentions.