I Never Said We Are Friends

Upon reaching her house, she let him inside then changed to her pajama. However, it took her 10 minutes inside to change just to wear the sexiest she can find. But she also didn't wanna make it obvious that she was trying to seduce him, so she only wore a long sleeve tight white crop top shirt with a dark blue shorts while putting her brunette hair down. With a tight top anybody can tell clearly her body type is an inverted triangle. She has a wide shoulder with a beautiful collarbone, a perfect B cup with Juicy thighs, and long legs giving the illusion of her body that makes her look taller than she is.

She is the dream.

She got out of her room being extra careful with her moves, she saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with his legs opened and she felt extremely nervous "I'm back, sorry for making you wait"

Jungkook turned his head and his eyes were almost filled with surprises. From her super tight shirt that shows her collarbone to her super short shorts revealing those Juicy thighs, he felt his throat dry just thinking of what he's going to do with them later...

"it's okay, take your time" he smiled tightly with his response.

Lisa walked closer and asked "so... let me take your shirt and wash it. I will let you borrow my dad's shirt and tomorrow I will give you back the uniform"

"alright" Jungkook hummed deeply then stretched his back. He unbuttoned his shirt on front of her one bye one till the bottom end and swiftly pulled it down his biceps. Lisa was silently staring at his body, her eyes got a great blessing. It is true he is not only the schools president but also a professional basket ball player. But she didn't know his body was that attractive and muscular...

She feels her hands clench tightly as she felt the urge to just straddle on his waist and devour him. If he wants, she can be the dom, and he will be the sub. She can imagine herself biting his neck leaving trails of kiss marks, then licking her tongue down his abs and even lower...

She was uncertain if she should hold herself for the good or just give it in. She was still inexperienced, just as he was, so she was confident enough that she will give him a very good time. Since she's a thirst reader as well, she also reads erotic books almost every day and learned every description of how to kiss, how to have rough sex and how to be wild with your lover.

'but he's not my lover yet' today she scheduled the date so she can confess her love to him. Who would've thought that she will ruin the romantic air today. She was so regretful. Just remembering it makes her so embarrassed and wanted the earth to swallow her.

But she was certain this didn't happen on accident. She learned how to hold the tea vessel when she was young, her hand was already experienced with it that's why she was confident to pour the tea. But as she remembered, there was someone who pushed her hard causing her to flip.

Someone pushed her...

Someone pushed her.

A few moments later Jungkook handed her his stained shirt. Lisa zoned out of her thought and grabbed it from his hand.

Lisa accidentally looked at his toned abs and quickly looked away while hiding her pink cheeks "stay here, I will get you another shirt"

She breathed out not looking back. She didn't hear his response so she was relieved. Her parents room door was locked so she took the key from inside the cabinet and unlocked the door first before entering.

She looked inside the drawer for her dad's shirt and her eyes landed on his favorite t shirt. Feeling guilty, she took his favorite shirt then went back and gave it to Jungkook.